enchanted

tracks55

we are going on the enchanted princess in march  and we have got cabin  M 131  can anyone please tell me what it is like ......location ... size of balcony  etc etc many thanks   is it far from any thing  it is deck 15   marina deck 

4 minutes ago, tracks55 said:

we are going on the enchanted princess in march  and we have got cabin  M 131  can anyone please tell me what it is like ......location ... size of balcony  etc etc many thanks   is it far from any thing  it is deck 15   marina deck 

You can go to the Princess website to view it's exact location. 

It's very forward of the forward elevators, so you're going to have a good walk to anywhere, especially the dining rooms and piazza. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, tracks55 said:

Welcome to Cruise Critic. According to the Enchanted Deck Plan, M131 is a Deluxe Balcony cabin, so is a bit  larger than a standard balcony cabin owing to its loveseat. As previously stated, it's very far forward, and is a connecting room, with a door between your cabin and M129 (which would be locked tight unless you and the occupants are traveling together). As to balcony size, most balconies on the newer Princess ships are, to put it mildly, disappointingly snug.

image.thumb.png.01edcee9094918fb885852848642c9fe.png

Here is a link to the Enchanted Deck Plans on the Princess site

https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=EX&version=1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tracks55 said:

My suggestion is to review the ship deck plans and familiarize yourself with what's where before making your next booking.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Welcome to Cruise Critic. According to the Enchanted Deck Plan, M131 is a Deluxe Balcony cabin, so is a bit  larger than a standard balcony cabin owing to its loveseat. As previously stated, it's very far forward, and is a connecting room, with a door between your cabin and M129 (which would be locked tight unless you and the occupants are traveling together). As to balcony size, most balconies on the newer Princess ships are, to put it mildly, disappointingly snug.

image.thumb.png.01edcee9094918fb885852848642c9fe.png

Here is a link to the Enchanted Deck Plans on the Princess site

https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=EX&version=1

Actually, the balcony is one of the smaller ones. Take a look at the deck plans on the Princess website. Compare M131 to those on the Dolphin deck (145 through 227). M131 is basically at the very front of the ship, so you will be walking to most everything.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nini said:

Actually, the balcony is one of the smaller ones. Take a look at the deck plans on the Princess website. Compare M131 to those on the Dolphin deck (145 through 227). M131 is basically at the very front of the ship, so you will be walking to most everything.

The OP is in a Deluxe Balcony cabin (M131), Category DF. The cabins you refer to are Premium Deluxe Balcony cabins, category D4, so a different class with, yes, a larger balcony (hence the "Premium") The balcony the OP will have in M131 is one of the usual tiny balconies that the newer ships all have.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

The OP is in a Deluxe Balcony cabin (M131), Category DF. The cabins you refer to are Premium Deluxe Balcony cabins, category D4, so a different class with, yes, a larger balcony (hence the "Premium") The balcony the OP will have in M131 is one of the usual tiny balconies that the newer ships all have.

My apologies for misreading your post. My mind interpreted that you stated that the balcony was larger, not the cabin.

I am well aware of the different classes of cabins.

Edited by nini
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nini said:

My apologies for misreading your post. My mind interpreted that you stated that the balcony was larger, not the cabin.

I am well aware of the different classes of cabins.

No worries. The OP has a decent cabin in a far forward location one deck below Lido, so if they are pool/buffet aficionados, they are well situated high up in the ship. Cabins above and below, so no issues with noise from the pool deck etc.  The loveseat helps a lot, though we prefer the full sofas in the minis. Those tiny balconies though....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lx200gps said:

No worries. The OP has a decent cabin in a far forward location one deck below Lido, so if they are pool/buffet aficionados, they are well situated high up in the ship. Cabins above and below, so no issues with noise from the pool deck etc.  The loveseat helps a lot, though we prefer the full sofas in the minis. Those tiny balconies though....

Agreed........ "Those tiny balconies though...."

We always select a cabin with the larger balconies, even if it means no loveseat. We use our balconies extensively, so it is a priority.