New Princess App available

iamaqt2

No a few have noticed it and was asking about it. I thought as it happen after update of App that maybe others were experiencing same on their cruises so asked here. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, AZaTaz said:

No a few have noticed it and was asking about it. I thought as it happen after update of App that maybe others were experiencing same on their cruises so asked here. 

Interesting.  Maybe it will correct itself, if it was App related.  Let’s hope.

Is this the old itinerary?  Could it have something to do with the volcano eruption now?

image.thumb.png.0d1261f16a8b6fea75a9d7c307a8cba9.png

Edited by PacnGoNow

3 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Oh, I’m sorry I missed that part. Thank you.

NP.  Just strange things going on with the App changes.

Wait… that’s normal, right? 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Yes still shows Stornoway in personalizer which is the day and port missing in app. I appreciate all you guys giving me help. I guess just another fix for Princess ocean now App. I will call them tomorrow if it does not reappear. 

Edited by AZaTaz

23 minutes ago, AZaTaz said:

Yes still shows Stornoway in personalizer which is the day and port missing in app. I appreciate all you guys giving me help. I guess just another fix for Princess ocean now App. I will call them tomorrow if it does not reappear. 

Let us know.  

Posted (edited)

I can't get into the app at all and haven't been able to since Wednesday. Do I delete & reinstall? (Day 3 of app not loading)

Those of you who were able to eventually get in after Wednesday did it just reappear? Don't need it until September 2024

Edited by Ombud

So in regards to missing day and port per Princess it is a glitch in system. I was so shocked, lol not. 
they will be fixing it in next 24 hours so hope it doesn’t effect something else. They are suppose to email me when fixed I will let you know. 

yes you can see your excursions by clicking on journey tab, shows all of mine

i had to reinstall App Monday to get it working after update 

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I can't get into the app at all and haven't been able to since Wednesday. Do I delete & reinstall? (Day 3 of app not loading)

Those of you who were able to eventually get in after Wednesday did it just reappear? Don't need it until September 2024

I can get it to open and everything appears to be OK but it takes a really, really long time for it to open. After it opened and I went to check my dining that took a really, really long time to open too. Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ombud said:

It won’t hurt anything, but they will be programming and you are going to see glitches the next couple of weeks. I did delete and reinstalled.

You may want to recheck everything after June 17th.

We’ll see.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, latebuyer said:

Am i supposed to be able to see my excursions in the app?

If yours are loaded.  If you see them on the website, then you should be able to see them on the App.  Unless, it is another glitch on the App.

Posted (edited)

As of yesterday, I was able to book dining for Sun Princess in November. Previously, I’d get an error message. Credit was applied for first specialty dining. Others were fully charged to my card though. Thought Premier gave you 3?

Edited by steilkurve

4 hours ago, steilkurve said:

As of yesterday, I was able to book dining for Sun Princess in November. Previously, I’d get an error message. Credit was applied for first specialty dining. Others were fully charged to my card though. Thought Premier gave you 3?

It gives you two.

https://www.princess.com/en-us/cruise-deals-promotions/plus-premier-cruise-packages

3 minutes ago, steilkurve said:

Right, tx. Still odd that I only got one…

Nevermind. Think I know what happened. I booked two specialty dinners but canceled one within the same session. The next dinner I booked got charged. However, I just went back in, canceled the paid dinner and was then able to rebook a free specialty dinner. Looks like the app didn’t realize I had canceled one until my next session in the app.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Is it the case to view your excursions you go to my journey then click book excursions? This doesn’t seem right somehow but thats what the rep is saying.

That answer is correct.

After logging in to my next cruise, I just selected Excursions from the banner at the top of the page. It listed my excursions exactly the same as the listing on the Cruise Personalizer.

I selected Journey from the menu at the bottom of the app and then SHOW ENTIRE SHIP SCHEDULE under MY JOURNEY. The Journey view did not show any of my excursions. However under each port it had an option to Book shore excursions. When I clicked on that option, it took me to the same Excursions page as before (identical to the Cruise Personalizer).

I don't know what it will look like once I am onboard. Pre-cruise, the only way to look at Shore Excursions is on the web Cruise Personalizer or on the same page linked to the app. The app itself doesn't show anything. I don't know if it will be any different onboard.