No-host Mini Bar

cruise*enthusiast

The "no host mini bar" is not free. You will be charged for anything you take from it. It is also not included in any beverage package. However, if you are 3 star or above you will get a discount on the items you use.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, richwmn said:

The "no host mini bar" is not free. You will be charged for anything you take from it. It is also not included in any beverage package. However, if you are 3 star or above you will get a discount on the items you use.

@richwmn

When you get a chance, could you please post the latest minibar menu here on this thread? Thx!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, julia said:

@richwmn

When you get a chance, could you please post the latest minibar menu here on this thread? Thx!

I am in an outside cabin, so my mini bar is not as extensive as the larger cabins. I'll see if I can get one from a verandah.

Acqua Panna (1 Liter) $6

Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite) $2.95

Acqua Panna 6 1 liter bottles for $27

Open Water 12 12 Oz Cans $33.75

only the 1ltr and 6 sodas are in my outside cabin

We ask the cabin steward to remove everything from the fridge and get our own drinks through HIA and put in. That way we don't worry about charges for what was taken. Plus it's stocked with what we choose. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, richwmn said:

I am in an outside cabin, so my mini bar is not as extensive as the larger cabins. I'll see if I can get one from a verandah.

Acqua Panna (1 Liter) $6

What is "Open Water"?

On 12/28/2023 at 5:41 PM, richwmn said:

Acqua Panna (1 Liter) $6

Do you know if the Acqua Panna 6 x 1 litre bottles are subject to the mariner discount?

20 minutes ago, cruise*enthusiast said:

No, bottled.  I was trying to make a comparison in contents.  Dasani is just water without carbonation.

Yes, it is "flat" or still water. HAL has ALMOST eliminated plastic bottles as a campaign.

18 minutes ago, cruise*enthusiast said:

Do the mini bars in the penthouses include the contents or do you have to pay for them like the other cabins do?  If they are complimentary, do they restock it daily?

I believe you still pay! But have not stayed in Pinnacle or Neptune suite to speak from experience! 

2 hours ago, cruise*enthusiast said:

Do the mini bars in the penthouses include the contents or do you have to pay for them like the other cabins do?  If they are complimentary, do they restock it daily?

You still pay in Neptune sweets.

Not sure about Pinnacle Sweet, but for the price of the room I would expect them to be included.

1 hour ago, Dutchman48 said:

You still pay in Neptune sweets.

Not sure about Pinnacle Sweet, but for the price of the room I would expect them to be included.

Are there any sugar-free options?

• Haha 1

Non-alcoholic drinks are free in the Pinnacle Suite; you still need to pay for alcoholic drinks.  Plus the non-Pinnacle-class ships have a very large refrigerator and it seems like more variety of every thing in it.  The Pinnacle-class ships have the small mini-fridge like other cabins, although as I said, the non-alcoholic drinks are free.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, crystalspin said:

I don't know! Is Dasani canned? 

Dansani is Coca-Cola's upstream water. Aquafina is Pepsi's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1