2024 Grand World Voyage with The Inside Cabin

The-Inside-Cabin

Here is the final 15 minutes of the Farewell toast and crew parade on the world stage.  

We are at the FLL airport now getting ready to fly to ATL then SAN.   I will post the complete "City at Sea" presentation later. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Safe travels home. Thank you for sharing your travels with us. You two clearly define “travelers” as opposed to tourists. Curious how much knitting Judy does on these trips. Thank you.

• Like 2

Hi, I brought yarn for several projects.  I was able to complete two summer tops in a linen yarn and a cardigan in black lace.  They were all on medium sized needles (US 7's & 8's) I also bought some yarn in Singapore and knit a beanie for each of the guys at our dinner table and used the rest of the yarn to knit a scarfette for each of the ladies.   - Judy 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The-Inside-Cabin said:

Hi, I brought yarn for several projects.  I was able to complete two summer tops in a linen yarn and a cardigan in black lace.  They were all on medium sized needles (US 7's & 8's) I also bought some yarn in Singapore and knit a beanie for each of the guys at our dinner table and used the rest of the yarn to knit a scarfette for each of the ladies.   - Judy 

Thanks, Judy! Sounds good considering all the tours you two were on. Very impressive!☺️

• Like 1

Welcome back to dry land that won't get sea splashed overnight! Have a safe flight home. 

Thank you both so much for letting us ride along with you. Your adventures are fun to join in on, as you get a lot out of your travels. 
I'm looking forward to reading all about your next cruise! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2024 at 2:51 PM, RuthC said:

Welcome back to dry land that won't get sea splashed overnight! Have a safe flight home. 

Thank you both so much for letting us ride along with you. Your adventures are fun to join in on, as you get a lot out of your travels. 
I'm looking forward to reading all about your next cruise! 

Your'e welcome.  My next cruise is the 28 day Alaska on the Westerdam.  June 7th.

• Like 4

On 5/12/2024 at 2:47 AM, LouChamp said:

Aloha. Please report on your homecoming and how joyful to see the kids and grandkids. Happy Mother’s Day 

I will be writing up the last days tomorrow.   I had to get the cars smogged, AC fixed and try to start and get unpacked.   We don't have any children.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, The-Inside-Cabin said:

My next cruise is the 28 day Alaska on the Westerdam.  June 7th.

Me, too! 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, The-Inside-Cabin said:

I will be writing up the last days tomorrow.   I had to get the cars smogged, AC fixed and try to start and get unpacked.   We don't have any children.

Aloha. Looking forward to reading your wrap-up. Sorry about the car and the a/c. I understand being away for some time and worrying about the return. The apartment in Manhattan and Honolulu we don’t concern ourselves too much about but the house is always a worry. Nice to see it still standing upon our return but it truly is a first world problem and we are blessed to be able to enjoy them. Welcome home again. When is your next trip? 

• Like 1