Coastal Kitchen menu rotation

RoperDK

We are on Wonder in a few weeks and I have a question about the rotation of the CK dinner menus.  Are they always the same or do they switch them up to match the MDR formal nights.  I have always had dinner at CK where formal nights were day 2 and 6.  On our cruise, formal nights are day 3 and 6.  Will they switch the day 2 and 3 menus?  Thanks.  

We were less than impressed with the menus in CK on Wonder during the 2022 WB TA.  The menu didn't match the MDR and I had to ask for the prime rib on the first formal night since it wasn't on the menu.  We found the MDR menu was much more interesting and had a lot more options than the CK menu.  So no, the CK menu does NOT match the MDR menu at any time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Teeara said:

We were less than impressed with the menus in CK on Wonder during the 2022 WB TA.  The menu didn't match the MDR and I had to ask for the prime rib on the first formal night since it wasn't on the menu.  We found the MDR menu was much more interesting and had a lot more options than the CK menu.  So no, the CK menu does NOT match the MDR menu at any time.

There are many days that we prefer MDR dinner menu to CK.   No problem to use the MDR on those nights.   

M

The quality served in CK is mostly much better than in MDR. Depending on the liking MDR has much more basic options which is probably why some are not so keen on CK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We just returned from a cruise on Allure. We had every dinner and the majority of our meals at Coastal Kitchen. The offerings were not the same as the MDR. The last formal night we had lobster tails. The first night I had an excellent filet mignon. The chicken that some members of my family ordered was surprisingly good. I think our formal nights were 3 and 6. Day 2 I had the sirloin steak and it was not very good. In the description of Coastal Kitchen it states that it's profile is Mediterranean. I'll have put a little notebook in my purse for our next cruise to keep notes. 

• Thanks 1