LIVE MLK cruise on Freedom to Amber Cove & Grand Turk w/ ninjacat123 and family!!

1 hour ago, Iamthesea said:

"dog breath improver"

If you haven't already had that breath checked out, better see a vet.  My dog had horrible breath, so when she went in for her yearly, I asked the vet about it.  The vet said it had been 3 years since her last teeth cleaning.  We scheduled an appointment for December.  I was shocked that she had to have 9 teeth pulled!!!   Five were right up front (she had one middle upper that was fine.)  Talking about a snaggle tooth smile!!! 😁 The other were somewhere in the back of the mouth.  None affect her chewing, and apparently this is normal for her breed (a Snorkie.) Her breath has improved, but they can still get stinky breath from their food.

We will ask the vet next check up.  Thanks Iamthesea!

1 hour ago, SenatorsFan said:

Have a great cruise @ninjacat123! 😻

Thanks SenatorsFan!! I hope you all have a blast and please go to Emeril's for me!  I would book a cruise on an Excel class ship just for that (and Big Chicken!).  I wanna hear alllll about it😍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 1BDNANA said:

I am so ready for our cruise to start...I meant your cruise...I don't cruise until April ( gunna be on the Vista with jammin) already getting yancy . 

Hee Hee!!  I know what you mean 1BDNANA, I'm so excited but it won't seem real till I step on the ship!  Happy to see you here and I will hopefully aleve your yanciness with my LIVE🤣

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

Love it!! When the girls wake up in the backseat, I'll start playing this song for them.  Probably around the SC/GA border😉Thanks Stallion!

That's the first time I've ever heard that song-but it ROCKS

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Thanks SenatorsFan!! I hope you all have a blast and please go to Emeril's for me!  I would book a cruise on an Excel class ship just for that (and Big Chicken!).  I wanna hear alllll about it😍

We have to go; we never had beignets when we were  on Mardi Gras in September. 😋

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

We have to go; we never had beignets when we were  on Mardi Gras in September. 😋

Ooooo I had them on Ecstasy (I think) and they were delish! I bet they're even better on an Excel ship👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Ohh! emerils and Big Chicken ! Love them!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stallion said:

straight off Vogue Catwalk

I think I'm one of the few that still likes a little style on a cruise ship

Me too!  Real life I wear jeans, casual tops, sandals.  It's fun to dress it up every now and then and I think a cruise is a perfect opportunity to do that👍

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Safe travels! Hopefully the rain will clear out by the time you get here. Looks like it will be starting later than expected (around noon) but should be gone by 3:00, then back again late tonight. 

Thanks for the well wishes and weather!! At least we have great backup plans. I think tomorrow is predicted to be rainy🌧️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Do I hear Mama saying “ok girls, we are doing a selfie now, smile and give a thumbs up, or else!?”

Hah!! They both did that on their own accord. Sky needed to approve the pics before I posted😁

• Like 2