LIVE MLK cruise on Freedom to Amber Cove & Grand Turk w/ ninjacat123 and family!!

4 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

FYI this winter the weather in Florida has been the worst ever!

Enjoy your precruise time in Florida as I know you won't let the weather dampen your spirits....

Warmer than SC! And as long as we are on the ship and the ship can cruise south…yee haw!!👍🥳🎉💃🏻🕺🏻

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cellfree said:

Do I hear Mama saying “ok girls, we are doing a selfie now, smile and give a thumbs up, or else!?”

In Texas we'd say Pony Up and Gig 'Em

image.pngimage.thumb.png.aa9c1da4eac9698b4360f1b60e4b704c.png

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I’ve never seen hand dryers attached to the water faucet 🚰 which didn’t dry my hands very wellIMG_4623.thumb.jpeg.e1d3fb2939f0fe1964dd2bdf149775e1.jpeg

Yeah I don't like them sometimes you accidentally activate the dryer at the wrong time or the while drying your hands you activate the water getting them wet again 😞

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

Yeah I don't like them sometimes you accidentally activate the dryer at the wrong time or the while drying your hands you activate the water getting them wet again 😞

Yes! And the dryer keeps turning off😒

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

I’ll have to tell Sky about that. She’s planning on moving to TX after graduating from college. Like the Dallas area.

Good -everybody else is moving here.  But better show her this article:

https://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/dfw-biggest-population-2100-movebuddha/

Edited by Stallion
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Hah!! They both did that on their own accord. Sky needed to approve the pics before I posted😁

All photos must be preapproved before publication to the public in accordance with order 9B section 6 of the teen/ preteen girl rule book. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, 1BDNANA said:

All photos must be preapproved before publication to the public in accordance with order 9B section 6 of the teen/ preteen girl rule book. 

I also forgot this agremt is in affect until the age of 30.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 1BDNANA said:

well it does go on your "permanent record"

• Haha 1

Looks like you are almost there though, sorry about the rain.  Going to warmer weather sounds nice.  I just had to canel my Garden Club meeting for tomorrow (that I spent a week and half getting my house ready for) because we are expecting 3"- 6" of snow starting late tonight.  I even spent an hour out on the porch (in 40 degree weather) polishing silver so that the house did not stink of sulfa.  LOL  This coming week will see single digits on a few nights.  Burrrrr!!!  Enjoy your cruise and looking forward to reading along as you sail.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

Looks like you are almost there though, sorry about the rain.  Going to warmer weather sounds nice.  I just had to canel my Garden Club meeting for tomorrow (that I spent a week and half getting my house ready for) because we are expecting 3"- 6" of snow starting late tonight.  I even spent an hour out on the porch (in 40 degree weather) polishing silver so that the house did not stink of sulfa.  LOL  This coming week will see single digits on a few nights.  Burrrrr!!!  Enjoy your cruise and looking forward to reading along as you sail.

Now that sounds chilly!! Sorry about the cancellation of garden club. I will get many pics of sunny weather to warm you up👍😁

• Like 1