LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

4 minutes ago, TravelE said:

That could work carried in my wristlet, but I wouldn’t clip it to clothing. That was actually my first choice until I saw the blingy lanyard. 

There is a good amount of prissy involved here, and possibly a little OCD 😂

Edited by ZoeyVictoria
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

No habla ingles en sus taverna. Mr. Megan isn’t allowed to speak because he only knows bad words. 

image.jpg

Mr Meagan can get along with anything he wants!  They just pretend to no hablis inglis!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Normally, we go see the things. This time I wanted to mix it up. Great people. It does help to know Spanish. 
bartender (in Spanish): all these cruise ship people ordering mojitos, pina colada. 
local: Miami Vice?

bartender: no I will quit. 
😆😆😆

• Haha 25

15 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Hey yall! I love the medallions and the sail and sign jewelry but I’m getting in trouble for being off topic. Focus! 😉

Wow!

Ok how's this for more on topic? 

I'm on the Carnival Celebration up on the serenity deck resting my blistered feet that I got from going in the hot tub time machine the first night of our Carnival cruise on the Celebration when I put my wet feet into my slides and they rubbed my feet to blister stage level 3. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 13

11 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Wow!

Ok how's this for more on topic? 

I'm on the Carnival Celebration up on the serenity deck resting my blistered feet that I got from going in the hot tub time machine the first night of our Carnival cruise on the Celebration when I put my wet feet into my slides and they rubbed my feet to blister stage level 3. 

That definitely deserves the oh crap button!!

Hugs from Texas

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

PS I’ve surpassed my Spanish window. I hear and understand at this point. But formulating a cognitive Spanish sentence, just no. They never taught me in HS Spanish to drink and speak. 

Same. I know the right words/vocabulary but then I get tongue-tied when it comes to speaking it aloud!

• Like 3

Sooo the last cruise we were on with my family.., my Detroit born, brother in law said these were the best wings he’s had in his whole life. So we said “we’re eating there” had to FaceTime him to find it. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 16

On 1/13/2024 at 3:18 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

A fun little horn just sounded. I thought they were pulling the Celebration in to get us… nope. Just another round of bags. Mr. Megan wasn’t amused that I was amused at the horn. 🙄 he needs another crown. 

I landed at FLL yesterday and heard the fun horn sound at baggage claim. Thought of you and started laughing to myself. Crowd moved away from me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Just now, BohJang said:

I waited for about 15 minutes & got a seat at the bar at Barrachina. Pina colada delish. Shrimp mofongo incoming. IMG_3403.thumb.jpeg.5f91ec3e18011dd111808b935f9e58e0.jpeg

That looks incredible. And I've never had shrimp mofongo! Always chicken or picadillo. That sounds amazing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

That looks incredible. And I've never had shrimp mofongo! Always chicken or picadillo. That sounds amazing!

We took a city tour. Then Mr BohJang crapped out. I continued on alone 

• Like 13