LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

@MeganGC1983...a home run, many many touchdowns and everything else...it's been a fantastic read all week.

Thankfully you don't have long to wait until your next adventure.

You've done an outstanding job thrilled so many CC came up to you.

And we still have @Jamman54and Pattis pics to help us enjoy it all over again.

Safe travels home.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

It took 3 days but finally caught up just in the nick of time, lol 🙂 Sorry you didn't win at Family Feud, it must have been fun to play.

Looks like you guys had an amazing time, appreciate you taking us along, and all this posting - it's a lot of work! 😀 Thanks for sharing your vacation with us 😊 

Will you do another thread for the Virgin Voyages trip coming up? How do you compare the food and bev between the 2 lines? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkestBlue said:

It took 3 days but finally caught up just in the nick of time, lol 🙂 Sorry you didn't win at Family Feud, it must have been fun to play.

Looks like you guys had an amazing time, appreciate you taking us along, and all this posting - it's a lot of work! 😀 Thanks for sharing your vacation with us 😊 

Will you do another thread for the Virgin Voyages trip coming up? How do you compare the food and bev between the 2 lines? 

Food on Virgin is far and away better. Not sure about the live. I have a very large group going (55 cabins). And I’ve managed every detail. I feel like it could be a disservice to them. I’ll probably just do a massive recap. 

• Like 23

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Food on Virgin is far and away better. Not sure about the live. I have a very large group going (55 cabins). And I’ve managed every detail. I feel like it could be a disservice to them. I’ll probably just do a massive recap. 

Megan may I ask if it's going to be Scarlet Lady you'll be on in a few weeks? We will be sailing on her 2/11.

• Like 1