Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

29 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

By the way, if you ever want people to leave you alone while you're drinking, just get yourself a Charles Manson T-shirt... Or, maybe it's just me...

This one works for me.

561493d.jpg?sfrm=png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 20

5 hours ago, 300dtc said:

Maybe look into some sort of sponsorship from a good tequila brand…a traveling tequila blog?

Great idea   Maybe not so great in that he’s trying to get a handle on drinking though!

Edited by #55worktoplay
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm just going to play things by ear, and see what happens next...

That's a favorite of mine while on a cruise. I do not like the "pressure" of too many plans. Enjoy!

And ... can we see the masks? Or did I miss them?

• Like 2

Here's the mask from San Juan yesterday... It's really fragile, and why I went through so much trouble to find that box...

PXL_20240118_202054493.thumb.jpg.1efe3348024a27ad127181d300d86420.jpg

PXL_20240118_202102087.thumb.jpg.e1e042f3a45d428907b0f60ac0b7fe54.jpg

PXL_20240118_202108136.jpg

Oh, I love it! Ignore my previous question about the masks...sorry.

• Like 2

They ended up having some nicer champagne flutes at the Alchemy Bar, so Raimund let me borrow one. (I promised to bring it back) It'd be a shame to drink nice champagne out of that hideous glass they gave me earlier at the Atrium Bar...

PXL_20240118_223729190.jpg

• Like 22

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

At a certain point in life you just have to savor the little things... At a certain point after that, you realize that the little things are the big things... 

Wiser words were never spoken.

• Like 4

The books I want to write aren't going to be picture type books, but real reading type books... You can still buy one though, if you want. I just have to write them still...

You could start with a photo book on Atlanta and Miami. Like it’s already done you just need to assemble it. 

Another one could be titled “Eating and drinking in the wild of the Caribbean”. Again already done just needs to be assembled.  

In saying this you should watermark your photos you post. 

Edited by #55worktoplay
  • Like 8

43 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

By the way, if you ever want people to leave you alone while you're drinking, just get yourself a Charles Manson T-shirt... Or, maybe it's just me...

It's probably just you and that scowl on yer face.lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

Sort of a Charles Bukowski/Hunter S. Thompson travel log with pics and candid/unvarnished insight and commentary.  You could find a publisher.  

This is what I'd like to be doing here, but it'd never fly, that's why I'm looking into other ventures...

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I’m sure it’s the shirt. I haven’t quite figured out that one yet. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

This is the kind of place with incredibly fancy cocktails. Think Alchemy Bar but in a whole nother level... I just started at the top of the menu...

PXL_20240117_211051018.jpg

wow, this group of drinks looked fabulous.  I was intrigued on what bacon fat washing was...

image.png.50fe6f1c6648f4396c3287de78bdd4cc.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, deedle910 said:

Put me down to buy the series….could you include my BOB story somehow? 

Every time I donate bags to the thrift store I think about your BOB story and  laugh like hyena. Priceless!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

When I was finishing up with my dinner, a guy walked into the bar and I could tell he was having trouble keeping it up. And, when I say "it", I mean his body in an upright position. Next thing I knew, he was down on the floor. I thought about taking a picture, but honestly that could be me at some point, and I wouldn't want that...

I'm back here at the room now about to pop that cork on the champagne. Seems weird to be drinking a whole bottle alone, but that's just what I do sometimes... Should I bring the whole bucket somewhere, or just sit here in my room and chug it down?

• Like 12
  • Haha 1