Crowne Grill Menu

xyankee

Sailing on Emerald Princess on 6/9/24. Considering making a reservation for Crowne Grill. Would greatly appreciate it if someone would post the current menu for this restaurant.

The Crown Grill menu has had only very slight changes in all the years that we have been cruising on Princess.  The dessert menu has been revamped a couple times.  (I was really disappointed when the berry crisp went off the menu.)  Appetizers have come and gone,  However the basic red meat selections have always been available main course choices--ribeye, filet, porterhouse, lamb chops.  Years ago there was a pork chop on the menu, but that has been removed.  There have been some variations in the preparation of the sea bass, but that may just be dependent on the chef.

I figured I would post the menu from the Princess web site, but I was surprised when I went to the discussion of Crown Grill under Specialty Dining, there was no link to the menu.  So, maybe changes are happening.  With luck somebody smarter than me will provide updated information.

1 hour ago, xyankee said:

Sailing on Emerald Princess on 6/9/24

See you on this cruise. We booked both speciality dinners for Crowne Grill. Someone from work was on Emerald last fall and thought it was the better of the two. I am not much of a pasta person.

I believe one of the pop-ups can count as a speciality so we may cancel the second reservation and try to get a reservation. If that was correct information.

13 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I've been embarrassed in the past assuming the gender of various posters...you may very well have it correct, though! 😄

nope, i'm a gal - Sandra! 😁

2 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yep!  I no longer make assumptions on that subject!!!

People that meet me and my friend HaveDogWillTravel have admitted the same thing to us, both thinking we are male.  Nope, we are both female!  

• Haha 2

We are straying well off topic with this...but it can be "educational" for some!  I strongly suspected that @HaveDogWillTravel was of the female persuasion...hadn't quite made up my mind for you, @Cruise Raider😄  I try to read all of the context with posters here on CC (and even check a profile occasionally.)

That's why I include a name that can (usually) be associated with my gender in my signature.  After all, with a screen name like mine...you *should* be able to figure it out!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

People that meet me and my friend HaveDogWillTravel have admitted the same thing to us, both thinking we are male.  Nope, we are both female!  

I’ve always known you were a woman!  You have a very telltale soft, nurturing side that I’ve easily related to.  I also assumed, yes that word, that your close friend was also one of us.! lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1