Main dining room menus online?

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I'm not sure they can be easily found on line, but they will be in the app. Look at the current cruise and you will be able to see every menu.

I’ve checked the app every day. I used to click n Main Dining, Deck 3,4 or 5, and the word menu was right there. It no longer is, at least on Feb 26 Allure. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jagsfan said:

It no longer is, at least on Feb 26 Allure.

You can pick any other ship in the app which is doing 3 and 4 day cruises and the menu will be similar. Also, set the app to the current sailing, not yours.

8 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You can pick any other ship in the app which is doing 3 and 4 day cruises and the menu will be similar. Also, set the app to the current sailing, not yours.

Unless I am missing something, it appears this functionality has been removed. If I am missing something - can you point the way? I used to be able to do it no problem. 

33 minutes ago, DerekB said:

Unless I am missing something, it appears this functionality has been removed. If I am missing something - can you point the way? I used to be able to do it no problem. 

The link to change to another sailing should be at the bottom of the screen.

34 minutes ago, DerekB said:

if menus  not loaded yet for your sailing,

in app click on head

Select a different cruise 

scroll down 

Don’t see your cruise; add it now

Browse our ships

select the same ship and this/next weeks sailing date

Click dining

On 1/29/2024 at 4:01 PM, little britain said:

if menus  not loaded yet for your sailing,

in app click on head

Select a different cruise 

scroll down 

Don’t see your cruise; add it now

Browse our ships

select the same ship and this/next weeks sailing date

Click dining

In the past, that has worked. Now when I click on “select a different cruise” it takes me to book a cruise. 
I can’t see any way in the app to look at another sailing, as I have done many times before. 

Edited by jagsfan

2 hours ago, jagsfan said:

In the past, that has worked. Now when I click on “select a different cruise” it takes me to book a cruise. 
I can’t see any way in the app to look at another sailing, as I have done many times before. 

Click on "select a different cruise". Scroll down and click on "Don't see your cruise? Let's add it now". Then click on "Browse our ships". From there you can pick your ship and select a sail date.

8 hours ago, jagsfan said:

If you follow the steps detailed above ️ it works 

6 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Click on "select a different cruise". Scroll down and click on "Don't see your cruise? Let's add it now". Then click on "Browse our ships". From there you can pick your ship and select a sail date.

… which is exactly what I said to do… 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1