Willdra's Paramount Carnival Panorama October 15-21 Cruise

willdra

1 hour ago, willdra said:

Yes, it was perfect and it smelled heavenly! 😋

We got wineries around here, you can always tell when they're crushing by the yeast smell in the morning. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the great review, I loved every minute of it! Especially because for this one I was literally along for the ride. I don’t think we ran into each other except I think I was watching the Rock & Glow party from the 11th deck port side not far from you. If I would have known you were on the ship I had recognized your gorgeous hair and introduced myself. My hubby’s number was picked for Deal Or No Deal and our friend’s number was called for the second game which was crazy!  Neither did very well but it sure was fun! I see you have an upcoming cruise in May, us too, the Celebration. I hope we cruise together again! 

Edited by LaRue1975
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 3:29 PM, VIFP1987 said:

I’m so sad 😢 I hate that your trip is over and my nightly read is done. 

You are such a gifted writer …  full of life and fun! Please cruise soon so I have another Willdra review to look forward to! ❤️

Thank you! We plan to do it again in May! 😃😃😃

• Like 3

On 2/13/2024 at 8:03 PM, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

I’m so sad to see this adventure come to an end.  Thank you for taking us along and for sharing your time with us.  I guess I will hold on to my bail money for any future needs. 😆

LOL 😂 

On 2/13/2024 at 8:54 PM, carolinagalcruise2011 said:

Thank you for another great review! I love your writing style & it keeps me laughing! I live in SC & the Mexican Riveria cruise is on my list of future cruises I want to do. 

Thank you and yes I highly recommend cruising to that corner of the world. It’s a different vibe, and in my opinion that keeps it fun and interesting. 😉

On 2/13/2024 at 9:57 PM, Ashpalo said:

Wonderful review. Thank you so much for writing it! You seem like a very fun person, hope I run into you one day in the ATL! 

Thank you! 😊

W and I have been “recognized” in some random spots on land by our cruise cousins(maybe we stand out?). So it’s highly likely. Please say hey if you see us! 🥰🥰🥰

On 2/14/2024 at 6:13 PM, kwokpot said:

It's an adult-oriented Scavenger Hunt game but done in one room and participants play in groups.

I couldn’t have explained it this well! My mind goes straight to the gutter. Thanks for this G Rated version. 😂😊 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, LaRue1975 said:

Thanks for the great review, I loved every minute of it! Especially because for this one I was literally along for the ride. I don’t think we ran into each other except I think I was watching the Rock & Glow party from the 11th deck port side not far from you. If I would have known you were on the ship I had recognized your gorgeous hair and introduced myself. My hubby’s number was picked for Deal Or No Deal and our friend’s number was called for the second game which was crazy!  Neither did very well but it sure was fun! I see you have an upcoming cruise in May, us too, the Celebration. I hope we cruise together again! 

Ahh 😱 I wish we could’ve met! It was a fun cruise, but also a short one with that last frozen tundra sea day❄️❄️❄️. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon! 😍😍😍

8 minutes ago, purpleally said:

Your writing is laugh out loud funny. Thank you can’t wait til the next!

Thank you and what’s the deal with eating the marshmallow? 😃

8 hours ago, MJSailors said:

Thank you Wildra for another fun and informative review!

I am sending up a prayer for continued blessings for you, W and all your family.

Take care

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

Thank you so much! One of the reasons that it took so long for me to post the review (other than my obvious laziness and procrastination) was that W’s mom was in the hospital. So we really do appreciate all of the prayers!! ♥️♥️♥️😇🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, willdra said:

Thank you and what’s the deal with eating the marshmallow? 😃

The “marshmallow theory” answered a thirty-year quest to find a compelling explanation for why some people succeed and others fail. Posada was convinced that the key difference between success and failure is not merely hard work or superior intelligence but the ability to delay gratification.

This theory was used on children, delayed gratification while the marshmallows were right in front of them. 

• Like 2

On 2/15/2024 at 9:27 PM, purpleally said:

The “marshmallow theory” answered a thirty-year quest to find a compelling explanation for why some people succeed and others fail. Posada was convinced that the key difference between success and failure is not merely hard work or superior intelligence but the ability to delay gratification.

This theory was used on children, delayed gratification while the marshmallows were right in front of them. 

I love the "marshmallow theory". I would play the video in my teacher training sessions. 

• Like 3

On 2/11/2024 at 6:10 PM, willdra said:

As we walked in, they gave us all a wine flight with 4 wines. Since this wasn't a "formal" tasting, they had the wine bottles lined up on the counter, so we could see which ones we had. We were basically on our own. Solo dolo. They gave us chips, salsa, guacamole, bread, and pizza. It was giving “everybody’s so creative”. We weren't really told much about the wine or "winery" at all.

In my most humble opinion, the second winery should’ve been first. We would’ve had no (or very low) expectations of L.A. Cetto, had we visited them last. They would've blown us away after visiting La Casa de Dona Lupe, and it wouldn't have been hard. There was no competition between the two places.

• Like 1

Just now, llwccc said:
On 2/11/2024 at 6:10 PM, willdra said:

As we walked in, they gave us all a wine flight with 4 wines. Since this wasn't a "formal" tasting, they had the wine bottles lined up on the counter, so we could see which ones we had. We were basically on our own. Solo dolo. They gave us chips, salsa, guacamole, bread, and pizza. It was giving “everybody’s so creative”. We weren't really told much about the wine or "winery" at all.

In my most humble opinion, the second winery should’ve been first. We would’ve had no (or very low) expectations of L.A. Cetto, had we visited them last. They would've blown us away after visiting La Casa de Dona Lupe, and it wouldn't have been hard. There was no competition between the two places.

Expand  

I did this excursion with NCL and we did it in the correct order. We loved the Dona winery it was beautiful and there was live music but the wine was not great. But I was with my family and we just laughed and enjoyed the day. We loved LA Cetto and I wish I would have bought more of their temporillo (sp) red wine. 

thanks for this and all of your amazing hilarious and informative trip reports. I actually got a little excited to see that you were in So Cal I guess I’ve become a bit of a fan girl. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 4:52 PM, onlyano said:

I love the "marshmallow theory". I would play the video in my teacher training sessions. 

This is such a cool concept on self control. I already know if booking cruises is involved, I would fail miserably! 🛳️♥️🛳️#noshame 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/19/2024 at 4:10 PM, llwccc said:

I did this excursion with NCL and we did it in the correct order. We loved the Dona winery it was beautiful and there was live music but the wine was not great. But I was with my family and we just laughed and enjoyed the day. We loved LA Cetto and I wish I would have bought more of their temporillo (sp) red wine. 

thanks for this and all of your amazing hilarious and informative trip reports. I actually got a little excited to see that you were in So Cal I guess I’ve become a bit of a fan girl. 

LOL thank you!!! ☺️ 

20 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

Brava Wildra! Love all your reviews! Hope W’s mother is doing well and thanks for another hilarious review! 👏

Thank you so much and yes she’s definitely on the mend! ❤️‍🩹 

• Like 1