Where is the sign-up for Go Green?

Luvcrusn

Pardon my senior moment, but I don't recall when or where I signed up for Go Green on my cruise last year. I can find it explained on the X website, but can find no way to sign up for it in either the website or the app. Did it only show up once you do your On Line Check-In?  I seem to remember signing up on the app on all of our previous cruises but can't find it. TIA

5 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Pardon my senior moment, but I don't recall when or where I signed up for Go Green on my cruise last year. I can find it explained on the X website, but can find no way to sign up for it in either the website or the app. Did it only show up once you do your On Line Check-In?  I seem to remember signing up on the app on all of our previous cruises but can't find it. TIA

https://cloud.na.celebritycruises.com/GOGREEN_OPTIN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

Thanks for posting this...it reminded me I needed to sign up for my April cruise!!

29 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

The equivalent of one day in your booked cabin class.

That’s great, I have 5 booked this year! Think it’s a good idea and hopefully takes a bit of pressure off the attendant if they only do once a day.

6 hours ago, hopeless holiday booker said:

Hi.  I've just been offered this on my upcoming cruise.  Can you change round when your room is cleaned as I would prefer my room to be cleaned in the evening?

Anytime we've done Go Green, the steward cleaned the room during the AM hours and straightened and refreshed the room (including replacing used towels) in the evening turn down service. Honestly, we noticed no difference in the service we received when we weren't signed up for the program. I suppose you could ask your steward when you meet them for the cleaning at night if you prefer.

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Anytime we've done Go Green, the steward cleaned the room during the AM hours and straightened and refreshed the room (including replacing used towels) in the evening turn down service. Honestly, we noticed no difference in the service we received when we weren't signed up for the program. I suppose you could ask your steward when you meet them for the cleaning at night if you prefer.

Ok. Thank you. 

9 hours ago, hopeless holiday booker said:

Hi.  I've just been offered this on my upcoming cruise.  Can you change round when your room is cleaned as I would prefer my room to be cleaned in the evening?

They will do it whichever you prefer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, hardbal92 said:

Has anyone had any problems getting CaptainClub points applied after participating in go green”? I’ve received my points for the cruise,but not the go green points.

Absolutely having a problem, not just with the go green, but also with getting points for the past web-bar (December activity)  and recent questionnaire.  Have been working on this for a long time.  It is important to me because it will put us into the Elite Plus Category.   I have faith in the representative I spoke with today.  Here is hoping it gets resolved soon.  

Just an FYI, I was asked if I took a screenshot of my completed email signing up for going green to prove I actually did!  Next time I definitely will.  

49 minutes ago, thepoint said:

Absolutely having a problem, not just with the go green, but also with getting points for the past web-bar (December activity)  and recent questionnaire.  Have been working on this for a long time.  It is important to me because it will put us into the Elite Plus Category.   I have faith in the representative I spoke with today.  Here is hoping it gets resolved soon.  

Just an FYI, I was asked if I took a screenshot of my completed email signing up for going green to prove I actually did!  Next time I definitely will.  

50 minutes ago, thepoint said:

We are in the same situation, very close to elite plus. We too, did not take a screenshot (lesson learned). I do remember signing up beforehand, our cabin Stewart was aware of it, and we even checked with guest services on the ship, and they verified it. Now I am told they have no record of it. We are hoping it gets resolved soon too.

• 2 weeks later...