World Cruise Segment San Diego to Tahiti aboard Serenity

History&Wine

40 minutes ago, seasack said:

Feb 18 - reflections and dinner menu. The dinner menu’s date isn’t today so either it’s being repeated or they posted the wrong menu. I’ll check back later and see if it changes.

2F340038-CF7F-49AC-BA26-36C11FE42621.pdf 686.26 kB · 7 downloads 1DA06790-A452-4F83-8B3B-730211C36E80.pdf 67.04 kB · 4 downloads

I was on the ship that date and after looking at the menu, I'm sure I ordered the chicken broth and the veal scallopini. 

• Like 1

I have been following this thread and I appreciate the daily postings of the menus and reflections but may I make a suggestion.  I look at new postings daily and am interested in reports on experiences on each ship but I don''t need to see menus and reflections on a daily basis.  How about starting a separate thread that just shows the daily menus and reflections for each ship for those that are interested in that subject and let this thread focus on other  subjects relating to the cruise.   Just a thought.

14 minutes ago, jssabs said:

How about starting a separate thread that just shows the daily menus and reflections for each ship for those that are interested in that subject and let this thread focus on other  subjects relating to the cruise.   Just a thought.

Totally disagree - keep everything related to a voyage together - makes far more sense 

Simple solution if you don’t like reading the menus and Reflections then just scroll on by those posts - they’re very clear as to what they are and it’s not a requirement to read them to see the other posts 

Taking the opportunity to thank @seasak and the others who have posted them in the past for their diligence in doing so - I’ll be happy to do so from Wednesday when we board

Edited by Stickman1990
  • Like 16

Very grateful for the daily Reflections and menus!  We will sail Serenity for the first time July 2nd round trip Vancouver.  Can’t wait….I have been so impressed by the variety of the daily Waterside menus!  Food looks amazing!!

• Like 4

I wanted to mention that that all of the revised WC 2024 segments on board Crystal Serenity are now on the website including pricing.

Best to all of you on board Crystal Serenity and thank you for posting the reflections and menus.

Keith

https://www.crystalcruises.com/search?itineraries[refinementList][departure][0]=202404&itineraries[refinementList][departure][1]=202405&itineraries[refinementList][ship][0]=CSE&itineraries[sortBy]=sort_departure_asc

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

Totally disagree - keep everything related to a voyage together - makes far more sense 

Simple solution if you don’t like reading the menus and Reflections then just scroll on by those posts - they’re very clear as to what they are and it’s not a requirement to read them to see the other posts 

Taking the opportunity to thank @seasak and the others who have posted them in the past for their diligence in doing so - I’ll be happy to do so from Wednesday when we board

I'm with you! I've been following this thread with delight. I personally prefer to see it all in one place. 

I've opened every menu. I need to drink more water because I believe all of my salivating has left me dehydrated. 😜

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

I agree.  The posts with Reflections and menus are both obvious what they are and so easy to scroll past taking up an absolute minimum of space unless specifically opened.

Thank you so much @seasack.

Roy

• Like 5

Posting the reflections and dinner menu is easy once you figure it out. The new Crystal app that’s onboard lets you download them in pdf format. I’m happy I was able to figure it out so I can pay it forward to those in the past that posted them, I always appreciated that!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

7 hours ago, seasack said:

Posting the reflections and dinner menu is easy once you figure it out. The new Crystal app that’s onboard lets you download them in pdf format. I’m happy I was able to figure it out so I can pay it forward to those in the past that posted them, I always appreciated that!

Thank you for posting them. You are right. It is so easy to do once you figure it out. In my case, it took a few days on the Holidays Cruise until the lightbulb went off in my brain. Keep them coming.

Keith 

Ok everyone I’m passing the baton to Stickman1990 for the daily reflections, and dinner menus as he said he will post for the next segment of the W/C. See the above link I'm hoping it works? It’s been a pleasure to be able to post them for those of you who wanted them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10

3 hours ago, seasack said:

Ok everyone I’m passing the baton to Stickman1990 for the daily reflections, and dinner menus as he said he will post for the next segment of the W/C

Many thanks and challenge accepted. Sorry to have missed you and safe travels home

Can you post the disembarkation Reflections and I’ll post the embarkation edition 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

Many thanks and challenge accepted. Sorry to have missed you and safe travels home

Can you post the disembarkation Reflections and I’ll post the embarkation edition 

Thank you all very much for keeping us aboard with you!  Reading the Reflections and menus is a nice way to keep up.  Y’all are doing a segment (transpacific) that I’m dying to do!

what is Tahiti like, did you go ashore?  

Love these continuing threads🍷🥂

G

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, seasack said:

Feb 21 - disembarkation reflections as requested. 

Btw still on ship till end of w/c in Miami on June 8th.

Thanks - I hadn’t realised you’re staying on - in that case let’s tag team on the posting of future Reflections and Menus on that thread I setup for the next leg - it doesn’t matter who posts them just that they are, so fire away going forward 

Hope to meet you around the ship

Edited by Stickman1990
  • Like 1

I went ashore,  Hot.   Very polite traffic. Went to pearl museum. Had to ask for help in finding it. Cathedral was closed. Homeless sitting on steps did not ask for money but did tell me it would be open tomorrow. Lots of street musicians. Clean streets.  Visible police presence. Julia