Why won't they ship our Medallions?

shanna135

The request webpage would not accept a PO BOX adress, although, it didn't indicate that was the problem.

When I changed to a street adress, it was processed & we received the medallions I'm a few days.

The line at the ship for medallions pick up is usually the longest line from my experience.

Shipping is free with Plus/Premier, however, I have paid shipping when we didn't choose the drinks with the plus or premier upgrade.  I find it worth it for me.

Also, if you have your medallion shipped and you don’t receive it before you leave for your cruise, the ship staff behind the check-in counter can create a new one for you, but sometimes it takes time, especially if there is others in the queue before you.

4 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Do you have a smartphone, where you can download the Princess App?  You should be able to order the medallion.  If

you can detail what you are doing, we can walk you through it.

It does cost $10 for shipping, unless you have Plus

or Premier beverage package.

BTW, they usually come by USPS.

To be clear - Plus or Premier beverage packages do not include medallion shipping or anything other than the beverages.

Medallion shipping is part of the Plus or Premier Cruise Packages, the bundles with their respective beverage package, crew appreciation, WiFi,  casual dining, etc.  

Beverage Packages - nope, no medallion shipping or anything else except the beverages covered by that package 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shanna135 said:

Tried on the computer,on the app, and called but they won't ship them.  We are 31 days out.  What am I doing wrong?  I know I live in Nebraska but we do have UPS,FedX,etc...  Thanks for any help

For some unknown reason (ignorance and laziness I expect), Princess does not allow P.O. box to be used even though they are mailing a small envelope via USPS these days which does deliver to P.O. boxes.  Is your address a P.O. box by chance?  Any way to use a street address? 

Have you called to ask why?  

• Like 2

My biggest issue with pre-ordering Medallions is getting my picture to come out right, too many times I wind up looking like Charlie Manson or with an "up the nose" selfie....

5 hours ago, shanna135 said:

Their site said you had to order at least 13 days priory.  I'm at 31.  Maybe not having it when you board is no big deal.  Just read it would speed things along.

It's *really* not a big deal at all.  It may add 5 minutes to your check in time at the terminal.

I'm just adding my 2cents worth here. As far as I know, that is the correct number. Our cruise is the 25th of this month, and I was having an issue with the Princess guest forum area that needed to be filled in. I called that number, and "finally" got through to someone. To make the looooooooooooong story short, it was BAD! I could barely understand (she sounded like she had mush in her mouth trying to talk) the lady, and finally ask her where she was, and I think she was in the Philippines, or something like that. I don't have an issue with anyone in any foreign country working, but I NEED to understand what they are saying, and finally told her I could not understand what she was saying, and she didn't seem to know what I was asking about in the first place, so I hung up!