Perks that come in A1 Prime Aqua Class

beverly631

I'm confused what perks come with A1 Aqua Cabin.  I'm pretty sure I can use the Spa and we can eat in Blu.  What about gratuities, beverage package, early embarkation and debarkation?  Am I missing anything?

The drinks and wifi and grats needed to be added on if you buy a cruise only rate.  There is an all included rate you can get that adds the wifi and drink pkgs but. grats on either rate will need to be added in.  

aqua yiou do get the persian/thermal areas to use along with ezclusive to eat in blu for both breakfast and lunch.  

no special embarkation.  Port days, if you have a tour, you go by that group.   At the end of the cruise, Aqua does not get you priority disembarkation.   The first group off are those that are looking after their own luggage.  Then off by needs to make connections.  

Blu is NOT open for lunch.   Breakfast and dinner only.  

• Like 2

There is a welcome bottle of sparkling wine.

You also get a small number of classes (eg Yoga) free.

While we loved Blu, the location of Aqua cabins on some ships is not that good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

There is a welcome bottle of sparkling wine.

You also get a small number of classes (eg Yoga) free.

While we loved Blu, the location of Aqua cabins on some ships is not that good.

Aqua cabins are in the worst part of the ship.  Under the pool for example.  They could choose to make it several decks below but they don’t.  Blu restaurant and Spa are the only perks.

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Aqua cabins are in the worst part of the ship.  Under the pool for example.  They could choose to make it several decks below but they don’t.  Blu restaurant and Spa are the only perks.

On Ascent the Aqua Class cabins are on decks 9-11 and the pool is on 14.  They are not on the worst part of the ship.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

On Ascent the Aqua Class cabins are on decks 9-11 and the pool is on 14.  They are not on the worst part of the ship.

True statement. Also, Aqua cabins are not in the worst locations on any class ship, although, like any cabin category, some locations are better than others. That is a personal choice. So, extreme exaggerations should not influence ones' decision. There are other perks in addition to Blu and the spa.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

True statement. Also, Aqua cabins are not in the worst locations on any class ship, although, like any cabin category, some locations are better than others. That is a personal choice. So, extreme exaggerations should not influence ones' decision. There are other perks in addition to Blu and the spa.

It depends on the ship. On Constellation the majority of Aqua cabins are on deck 9 below the pool deck.

There may be one or two veranda cabins that are at a worse location, but I can’t think of them off the top my head.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

That is NOT true.  There are cabins that are less desirable but there are some with very good locations.  There are perks which include breakfast and dinner in Blu, free use of the Persian Garden, free daily bottled water,  bottle of wine, upgraded shower in some ships, etc.  

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, keesar said:

That is NOT true.  There are cabins that are less desirable but there are some with very good locations.  There are perks which include breakfast and dinner in Blu, free use of the Persian Garden, free daily bottled water,  bottle of wine, upgraded shower in some ships, etc.  

Can you list ONE Aqua cabin in that great location you’re talking about?  I’d like to book it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

All Aqua are not in the worst part of the ship.  We are on deck 11 of the Silhouette right off the elevator with a large balcony, great location. We have also been aft in the added on rooms of m-class and it was fantastic.  You just have to choose carefully.

Also, we trade in the sparkling wine for a bottle of white wine.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peteymil said:

All Aqua are not in the worst part of the ship.  We are on deck 11 of the Silhouette right off the elevator with a large balcony, great location. We have also been aft in the added on rooms of m-class and it was fantastic.  You just have to choose carefully.

agree that Aqua is NOT in the worst part of the ships.   We go Aqua or Retreat.  We have never been under the pool, or under the Oceanview restaurant when in Aqua.   We ve had very good locations.  Not sure where OP got their info. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1Virgo said:

agree that Aqua is NOT in the worst part of the ships.   We go Aqua or Retreat.  We have never been under the pool, or under the Oceanview restaurant when in Aqua.   We ve had very good locations.  Not sure where OP got their info. 

Me neither.  We had a very nice Aqua cabin.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Peteymil said:

what cabin?

2 hours ago, 1Virgo said:

Cabin numbers please?  I do check the cabin spreadsheet.

12 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Cabin numbers please?  I do check the cabin spreadsheet.

cabin numbers are relevant to ship.  Why are you such a doubting person?     check your spreadsheets and you will see Aqua not in worst locations.  Perhaps you prefer the bow.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

cabin numbers are relevant to ship.  Why are you such a doubting person?     check your spreadsheets and you will see Aqua not in worst locations.  Perhaps you prefer the bow.  

I say cabins are in a bad location.

Someone says no they are not.

I say could you tell me where the good cabins are located?

You say why are you asking?

Is it rude to ask a question?

16 minutes ago, Peteymil said:

For example, 1610, 1608, 1606 on solstice class. There are many aqua cabins in 11th floor. 

Thank you.  Are you bothered from loud noise from the pool?  Loud noise from music playing at the pool all day?

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

I say cabins are in a bad location.

Someone says no they are not.

I say could you tell me where the good cabins are located?

You say why are you asking?

Is it rude to ask a question?

Your question was answered but you kept posting 'what cabin'. Most don't bother posting on the spreadsheet so.  🤷‍♀️ All of these are in an excellent location as they are under the service areas of the spa location and away from the pool and aft of the gymnasium. 

IMG_1134.jpeg

IMG_1135.jpeg

Edited by Pushka
  • Like 1

There are posters that just want to be oppositional.

As mentioned, there are great cabins in Aqua Class and the location depends on the specific ship.  The numbers are not the same from ship to ship.  I have never had noise from above as I look at the deck plans and choose using that information.

• Like 3

@zitsky, Apex,  Prime Aqua Class cabins on Deck 9 and 10 seem to be a good location to me. Cabins above and below ,next to and in some cases even across from other cabins. 

Am I missing something about them? Looking at booking Apex to Norway potentially( have booked Prima but reviews are so extreme that we’re now ambivalent about NCL). Thanks.

Edited by dock
  • Like 1