Bubbles-order soda for Husband and I at same time?

NoName

If my husband is heading to a bar to pick up a soda for himself (or vice versa), can he pick one up for me as well (If I send my card with him)?  We both have the bottomless bubbles program.  

Sometimes the bartender will try to make sure they can see your husband in the lounge, just to make sure you're not trying to hoard I guess. But in general this is not an issue at all.

• Like 2

we usually get the Bottomless bubbles when we cruise...  I make custom tumblers so I've always got a newly designed cup for our cruises.  Our cups are 30 oz and we bring them to the bars to get our sodas - even if they fill the tumblers with ice, there's still plenty of room for a full can of soda in the cup - so we ALWAYS got a whole can in each of our cups. (we also didn't have any troubles using our own personal cups - the bartenders were always willing to just take our cups and fill with ice / soda for us)

my BF didn't have any troubles bringing both of our cups / S&S cards to the bars to get both of our cups filled, either.

having said all of that - I paid attention on our last cruise and realized that we were not drinking enough soda to actually make the bottomless bubbles package worth it for us.  We both pretty much got the same drinks every time we went (I got Mug Rootbeer and he got Pepsi)...so I believe that the next cruise we take, we'll just bring on a couple of 12 packs of soda instead of spending the $$ of the soda package

• Like 2