What time is last to disembark?

Usually 930 to 10 somewhere in there. There isnt really a set time because every debark situation is different. 

We tend to do the same thing. We always book flights in the mid to late afternoon so we arent rushed or in a hurry to the airport and also to give a little bit of slop time for ship arrival delays, customs delays, etc...  We vacate the cabin by 830 ( like they ask you to do) and find a lounge chair on Lido deck somewhere and wait until last call for debark then head down. We always breeze right through and avoid the lines and crowds to get off the ship and customs. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, laurierocs said:

We have a late plane flight and wondered what time is the last time you can disembark from vista in Pt.. Canaveral?

Last call is about 9:30 am.  The departing crew can't leave until guests are off and the new guests can't get on, so plan to hang out elsewhere

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, laurierocs said:

Can you carry your own suitcase when you leave later? We've always been early carrying our suitcase

Why bother doing that? If youre going to wait til last call do you really want to be lugging all your luggage around for a couple of extra hours unnecessarily? (Hmmm...lugging...luggage).

Just check them and they will be there in the baggage claim area waiting for you when you get off.  

Edited by stobe1
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, laurierocs said:

We have a late plane flight and wondered what time is the last time you can disembark from vista in Pt.. Canaveral?

I was in the same situation a year ago and was the absolute last passenger off of Magic if you want to check it out.

https://www.saintgregtravel.com/super-bowl-magic-debarkation/

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, stobe1 said:

Why bother doing that? If youre going to wait til last call do you really want to be lugging all your suitcases around for a couple of extra hours unnecessarily? Just check them and they will be there in the baggage claim area waiting for you when you get off.  

Ever since someone in our group got their luggage stolen, we've always carried our own off. 

The last time we disembarked late one of our suitcases was not in the terminal. It was a large, common-looking black suitcase but with a colorful tag. I noticed a nearly identical suitcase that was NOT ours, and called the number on that tag. This poor lady took my bag instead of hers. She missed her flight returning it to me. She had been so anxious to disembark first that she made this mistake. Don't book early flights!!! As for me, now I use galaxy smart tags AND obnoxious luggage straps to make my bag stand out. 

• Like 3