Canapes in suites

Sweetpea711423

2 minutes ago, Sweetpea711423 said:

Silly question: what time are the canapés usually served in the suites?

On Serenity Deck 11, ours were always delivered between 4-4:15pm. If this timing doesn't work for you, ask your butler for an alternative delivery time.

Rob

Edited by ryndam
added info

We were on deck 8. Our butler brought us a bowl of potato chips at around 4 pm and left a plate of truffles for us when we came back from dinner.

Since we had already had plenty of sweets, we asked him to withhold the chocolates and just bring us the afternoon chips. 

Which he did. 

14 minutes ago, Mrs. Claypool said:

We were on deck 8. Our butler brought us a bowl of potato chips at around 4 pm and left a plate of truffles for us when we came back from dinner.

Since we had already had plenty of sweets, we asked him to withhold the chocolates and just bring us the afternoon chips. 

Which he did. 

Now that you mention it, I have got the chocolates, no chips. 

Canapes are delivered to all suites.  The chips, etc are delivered daily to the guest rooms.

If you are in a suite and needed them later than the time the butler is making the rounds just let the butler know your time preference.

Keith

12 hours ago, Mrs. Claypool said:

Which he did. 

You were in a regular double balcony, not a suite. When I was on 7 recently the potato chips or peanuts came about 1/3 of the time and the truffles about 1/2 the time. I didn't want the potato chips and had a zip lock bag to bring the truffles home since when they did come there were 3 for 1 person!

Patty

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Texas Tillie said:

You were in a regular double balcony, not a suite. When I was on 7 recently the potato chips or peanuts came about 1/3 of the time and the truffles about 1/2 the time. I didn't want the potato chips and had a zip lock bag to bring the truffles home since when they did come there were 3 for 1 person!

Patty

On deck 7 the peanuts/chips came every day when my butler saw that I nibbled them daily, and the chocolate truffles(three of them) came every evening, which unfortunately, I demolished. No wonder I gained 5 pounds in one week on board.

• Thanks 1

Regarding canapes in suites. My husband and I were on the Serenity in January on the 10th deck in an aquamarine suite and never got canapes except one afternoon!

3 hours ago, Kate70 said:

Regarding canapes in suites. My husband and I were on the Serenity in January on the 10th deck in an aquamarine suite and never got canapes except one afternoon!

If you were in an Aquamarine you should have.

Very strange.  

Maybe your husband told the butler not to bring them.  😀  Otherwise unless you had your do not disturb up you really should have gotten them.

Keith

• Like 1