List of your ships alternate port or sea day that is replacing Labadee ONLY please

1 hour ago, bjlbbk said:

For Oasis - April 14th - A sea day was added and Falmouth, Jamaica was moved to Day 5 (Jamaica was originally scheduled for Day 6).

IMG_0175.jpeg

I was hoping we'd get a alternate port, but looks like another sea day. Just what we want as we are doing the b2b TransAtlantic with 10 sea days!

Simon

News update on the Odyssey which would have visited Labadee on Wed Mar 27, they moved up our Thurs stop at Dominican Republic to now being Wed, can't have been easy to reschedule all those excursions. Now we'll visit Nassau on our Friday and that sea day swapped to become Thurs at sea, I can see that RCCL worked hard to reshuffle and not leave us with a 3rd sea day- very happy.

• Like 1

Our new Odyssey Itinerary

Date

Day

Port of Call

Arrive

Depart

3/24/24

Sun

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

5:00 PM

3/25/24

Mon

Perfect Day at CocoCay

7:00 AM

3/26/24

Tue

Cruising

3/27/24

Wed

Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

8:00 AM

6:00 PM

3/28/24

Thu

Cruising

3/29/24

Fri

Nassau, Bahamas

3/30/24

Sat

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

6:15 AM

Not hearing anything about upcoming Symphony of Seas itineraries. Anyone know what Royal is replacing Labadee with on these 6 day cruises? We leave April 14.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Jlb1095 said:

New itinerary for Adventure of the Seas, April 20-26th. Anyone know how long it’s taking to be able to book new excursions?

IMG_6366.jpeg

We leave tomorrow with our new stop in Grand Turk on Saturday.  We never got the ability to book excursions. I assume that should improve on future sailings.

Edited by fla33023

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SanzD said:

Not hearing anything about upcoming Symphony of Seas itineraries. Anyone know what Royal is replacing Labadee with on these 6 day cruises? We leave April 14.

I would like to know as well. I’m on a 6 night leaving on May 4th.

Edited by Destaw71835

Posted (edited)

Symphony 3/23:

image.thumb.jpeg.d722ac63230ad658814353e22724f45a.jpeg

Symphony 3/31:

Screenshot2024-03-20at11_11_17AM.thumb.jpg.ec485b9658a69ef1c8c7d241070b38bc.jpg

Symphony 4/6:

SY4-6.thumb.jpg.b60b3f7121530d780118ba28daa6e378.jpg

Symphony 4/14:

Screenshot2024-03-20at11_11_31AM.thumb.jpg.246fd845003b7410448cd2484c3dc505.jpg

Symphony 4/20:

Screenshot2024-03-20at11_11_50AM.thumb.jpg.ae57f0675f4d96f86af12c08aaaddf13.jpg

Symphony 4/28:

Screenshot2024-03-20at11_16_34AM.thumb.jpg.7941cd060cd2f31dbde19dd613fceee4.jpg

Edited by twangster
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 8:26 PM, khm1 said:

Symphony sailing on 23 March has cancelled Labadee and is now calling on Falmouth from 9-5:30on day 3, 3/25. 

Jamaica isn't doing much better.  Travel advisory 3, I can't believe RC would send us here 

On 3/18/2024 at 8:38 PM, ATG said:

I’m also on this sailing and don’t see this anywhere.  My cruise planner still has Labadee excursions for sale.  I have not received an email about this.

Please anyone taking this cruise please flood RC with calls, this is a travel advisory 3 and is also a place not recommended to travel too.  No place in Jamaica is safe.  I can not believe RC would send us here.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, LK0 said:

Jamaica isn't doing much better.  Travel advisory 3, I can't believe RC would send us here 

Please anyone taking this cruise please flood RC with calls, this is a travel advisory 3 and is also a place not recommended to travel too.  No place in Jamaica is safe.  I can not believe RC would send us here.

Sorry, but Symphony is going to Falmouth 3/25. Jamaica is not nearly in the same situation as Haiti. It would take a lot more than a few phone calls to change that stop.

Edited by fla33023

12 minutes ago, fla33023 said:

Sorry, but Symphony is going to Falmouth 3/25. Jamaica is not nearly in the same situation as Haiti. It would take a lot more than a few phone calls to change that stop.

I agree not as bad(but not good), Hati is a level 4, Jamaica a level 3.  But a level 3 is also a recommendation to not travel there.  I just want those that are traveling there to be cautious as well.  RC should not be sending us to level 3 islands!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Could the debate on Jamaica please be on its own thread, we're trying to keep this one just focused on helping each other find out if there is any word on where everyones Labadee port might have been switched too, without getting so many pages that its too hard to find the help everyone could use. Cruise critic members have helped so many of us navigate our upcoming cruises, with the help from each other, to enjoy the best cruise experience possible. And thank you Everyone, for all the helpful updates in this turbulent time!! Happy Cruising!

• Like 7

Grand Turk sounds like a great swap!  Why doesn’t RC sail to Turks & Caicos on regular basis?  This is on my bucket list, but don’t really want to go on Carnival. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SplashOfWater said:

Adventure Apr 26th - Labadee replaced with Cococay. Icon is there that day so it will be VERY crowded.

hmm, Independence is there with Icon on April 26th.  Unless you mean your sail date is the 26th and you're with them on May 3rd?   Be warned, they finally added in our options for excursions at Coco Cay--and because Icon had been the only one there, most things are filled.  And the ones that are not, are very expensive. I know someone on Icon for that week so asked them if they could share what the pricing is for the same day we are all there.  They have the Hideaway day pass available to them for $28.99 with a 'regular price' of $39, but we have it offered to us for $65.99.  And so on.  Someone in my roll call called Royal this morning to ask about that and the rep told them "Because people on Icon paid so much for for their sailing, we are giving them a break on pricing for Coco Cay'.  And I thought I had heard it all.....that rep is out of their mind, but whatever.  Oh, and my Hideaway day pass for the week prior was only $20.99 with a 'regular price' of $29.   You'd think since we lost Labadee (totally understandable) and are now given Icon's 'leftovers' for Coco Cay, that WE should be the ones getting a break.  Sigh....

Edited by rockmom
  • Like 2

Just now, rockmom said:

hmm, Independence is there with Icon on April 26th.  Unless you mean your sail date is the 26th and you're with them on May 3rd?   Be warned, they finally added in our options for excursions at Coco Cay--and because Icon had been the only one there, most things are filled.  And the ones that are not, are very expensive. I know someone on Icon for that week so asked them if they could share what the pricing is for the same day we are all there.  They have the Hideaway day pass available to them for $28.99 with a 'regular price' of $39, but we have it offered to us for $65.99.  And so on.  Someone in my roll call called Royal this morning to ask about that and the rep told them "Because people on Icon paid so much for for their sailing, we are giving them a break on pricing for Coco Cay'.  And I thought I had heard it all.....that rep is out of their mind, but whatever.  Oh, and my Hideaway day pass for the week prior was only $20.99 with a 'regular price' of $29.   You'd think we lost Labadee (totally understandable) and are now give Icon's 'leftovers' for Coco Cay, that WE should be the ones getting a break.  Sigh....

Yes, we sail from Port Canaveral on Apr 26 and we are at Cococay on May 3rd. I'm not surprised that we'll get Icon's leftovers. Who knows when they'll get around to adding the Cococay excursions, but with pricing like that I think it will be a "stay on the ship day" for us.

• Like 1