List of your ships alternate port or sea day that is replacing Labadee ONLY please

It seems hard to keep the Labadee topic on information that is helping us plan, It's okay if everyone has differing views on whether RCCL should even stop there, but lets please dedicate this thread to just information on what alternate ports your ship might be stopping at or if a sea day is replacing it. Not everyone always gets the email notice or may miss it in their junk file folder. Our own departure is just over a week away so I will add ours once we get word. I am glad RCCL is keeping their options open, Labadee as its one of our favorites. 

• Like 1

We depart Mariner on Sat. Will go to Nassau instead. Are there beaches near the port - other posters do not seem fond of Nassau.

Independence departing 3/21 is still showing Labadee on 3/23. It's the only port on the itinerary. Anyone see something different about an alternate port. Wishing for CocoCay although it's a longshot. Only one ship scheduled that day in port. Finger crossed!!

1 hour ago, master029 said:

Independence departing 3/21 is still showing Labadee on 3/23. It's the only port on the itinerary. Anyone see something different about an alternate port. Wishing for CocoCay although it's a longshot. Only one ship scheduled that day in port. Finger crossed!!

Grandeur is now going there on 3/23. Someone posted earlier that they're telling passengers 3 days in advance.

Each itinerary is unique and the available alternate ports for every day of the year is unique, so there is little point in tracking what might occur on Monday versus Tuesday versus Wednesday of any given week.

There are always multiple cruise lines competing for multiple cruise ports.  

It's like predict the outcome of a game of musical chairs, but then another cruise line has an event unrelated that changes the game.  

What Royal offers for your cruise is irrelevant for any other cruise.

And sometimes they may swap your Labadee day for a sea day but then move a previous sea day to an available port. We won't predict a pattern, but we are helping each other as sometimes some cruisers get information sooner than others or their own email isn't as quick. It also shows that RCCL is trying to work with an unforseen mess. This info helps all of us who have an upcoming stop at Labadee, thanks everyone!

• Like 3

Dear Guest,

Due to the evolving situation in Haiti, and in an abundance of caution, we’re temporarily suspending our visits to Labadee for our entire fleet. We continue to monitor and assess the situation with our Global Security & Intelligence Team. We’ll now enjoy a visit to Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos instead of visiting Labadee. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by these changes. Nevertheless, we’re excited to take you to a new port! Below, please find our revised Independence of the Seas March 21st, 2024, itinerary.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Symphony sailing on 23 March has cancelled Labadee and is now calling on Falmouth from 9-5:30on day 3, 3/25. 

Edited by khm1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2024 at 9:00 PM, twangster said:

Each itinerary is unique and the available alternate ports for every day of the year is unique, so there is little point in tracking what might occur on Monday versus Tuesday versus Wednesday of any given week.

There are always multiple cruise lines competing for multiple cruise ports.  

It's like predict the outcome of a game of musical chairs, but then another cruise line has an event unrelated that changes the game.  

What Royal offers for your cruise is irrelevant for any other cruise.

List of your ships alternate port or sea day that is replacing Labadee ONLY please

10 minutes ago, khm1 said:

Symphony sailing on 23 March has cancelled Labadee and is now calling on Falmouth from 9-5:30on day 3, 3/25. 

I’m also on this sailing and don’t see this anywhere.  My cruise planner still has Labadee excursions for sale.  I have not received an email about this.

Posted (edited)

I’m on Symphony the 23rd, too. It popped up on the app, but not on the website. I did not receive an email either-just happened to see it on the app. Yep, Falmouth, direct replacement for Labadee with no switcharoo of sea days. 

Edited by zanydoc
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, ATG said:

I’m also on this sailing and don’t see this anywhere.  My cruise planner still has Labadee excursions for sale.  I have not received an email about this.

Refresh your app and click on the ship icon on the top of the screen

IMG_8555.thumb.png.1fa497e3cddd58dd9e19f60f0d4f02c0.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pochi Hanaki said:

Back at You --> List of your ships alternate port or sea day that is replacing Labadee ONLY please.  😄

16 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Back at You --> List of your ships alternate port or sea day that is replacing Labadee ONLY please.  😄

Um if you don't see the difference. I am unable to help you. Now they have more clutter to read thru. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Pochi,

Sorry for the unintended quote.

I was trying to copy the message from another post.

Somehow managed to quote you.

Edited by RWMike
spelling
  • Like 1

Wish I knew.  I'm on Oasis leaving March 24th and still don't know yet.  Any ideas where they went this week?  Oasis is supposed to be in Labadee this Thursday and Falmouth on Friday.  I hope we don't spend two days in a row at Falmouth.  Would rather spend one of the days at sea.