St.patrick flash sale drink packages

yellowhat

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, yellowhat said:

Has anyone posted about  Hey! 25% off drink packages.  I believe it vanishes at midnight. 

not on any of my upcoming cruises. 10% off on most, and 20% off on a rare few.

image.png.04284c03a2ea5dd5a4e856b85924df60.png

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

Posted (edited)

My Cruise planner shows the following discounts tonight.  First 20% Pre-cruise savings.  $1,100+ for the two of us for the premium package.  No thanks.

F8D82EB4-4419-45A1-A4DC-CAC3E7A60EA0.thumb.jpeg.0303552726080d646e8cb426a560154c.jpeg

Then if I scroll down and click on View Drinks here:…

385E2537-C465-4A47-9EDC-323BB4391158.thumb.jpeg.9d3bf038e5abd3e50e713c29f664d05e.jpeg

…the discount percentage changes to Elite Loyalty Savings 15% discount.  Celebrity IT being tricky buggers again.

77E68F73-34ED-4B3A-81AA-72B80E8C12C2.thumb.jpeg.561f76248c4a5958367277d35d8d6c31.jpeg

Edited by Stem to Stern

4 hours ago, yellowhat said:

Has anyone posted about  Hey! 25% off drink packages.  I believe it vanishes at midnight. 

I saw that, but I'm waiting for a better sale.  We don't sail until November.  Memorial Day or Labor Day could be better.  

18 minutes ago, Silent Penguin said:

I saw that, but I'm waiting for a better sale.  We don't sail until November.  Memorial Day or Labor Day could be better.  

Good luck. 20% is the best I found doing a Cruise Critic search

1 minute ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Good luck. 20% is the best I found doing a Cruise Critic search

Last year, during the Labor Day sale, we saved 50% on our laundry package and could have saved 40% on the drink package and the wifi package but we already had drinks and wifi included in our booking.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Silent Penguin said:

Last year, during the Labor Day sale, we saved 50% on our laundry package and could have saved 40% on the drink package and the wifi package but we already had drinks and wifi included in our booking.  

Do the discounts also apply to upgrading from the basic to the premium drinks package?

4 hours ago, KellyCz said:

Do the discounts also apply to upgrading from the basic to the premium drinks package?

On that occasion, yes.  The upgrade from classic to premium was also discounted.  I can't swear it was 40% but I think it was.  I remember it was worth looking at!  We didn't upgrade our drinks package but we did upgrade our wifi to premium. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Silent Penguin said:

On that occasion, yes.  The upgrade from classic to premium was also discounted.  I can't swear it was 40% but I think it was.  I remember it was worth looking at!  We didn't upgrade our drinks package but we did upgrade our wifi to premium. 

I wonder if this discount only applied to certain cruises?  Not offered for my cruise (to premium) in Nov.

Yes we got the deal as well finally but after running the numbers we just can’t justify the cost. I love to drink on the cruise and liked the easiness of just going to a bar and grabbing a drink. Price didn’t seem so painful but now when you total it up I have a hard time to $700-$900 for a drink package.

We just turned elite and will utilize the happy hour 5-7 and the breakfast where you can coffees.

We sail next week so will try a no drink package cruise.

20 hours ago, Silent Penguin said:

On 10/26 we scored our best deal ever on an upgrade, 53% flash sale.10 day cruise, the total price for the upgrade to premium:$167.60!

It pays to check often

Cheers

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Yes we got the deal as well finally but after running the numbers we just can’t justify the cost. I love to drink on the cruise and liked the easiness of just going to a bar and grabbing a drink. Price didn’t seem so painful but now when you total it up I have a hard time to $700-$900 for a drink package.

We just turned elite and will utilize the happy hour 5-7 and the breakfast where you can coffees.

We sail next week so will try a no drink package cruise.

We feel the same I loved the drink package but they are so expensive now. The fact that both people have  to have it, at around 80cdn. a day each,  on a 10 day cruise I don’t we are going to drink 1600 dollars worth. We utilize the elite happy hour to the max and pay as we go now.