"Live"  Majestic Princess, 33-Days, Apr 10th to May 12th, Sydney to Seattle (+6 Nights Sydney Pre-Cruise)

48 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

Celebrity to leave at 0930 and we plan on arriving at Noon.

We'll be watching.  I'll let you know as soon as they departure.  🤞

3 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

UPDATE, 9:35 am:  The Solstice starting to drop her lines!  Looking good!

The tugs are moving quickly!  They just showed up a couple of minutes ago

image.png.c90fd1b318469065a55adaff3f378b42.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

And she is gone...

It has been fascinating to follow this ongoing adventure, supplemented by the perspectives of those arriving on the Majestic. Thanks for your thorough reporting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone on board letting us know what is happening. A big thank you to LA Cruiser 88 for ur up-to-date port/ pier report. I wonder if we can head down to the port earlier than 7pm to drop off our luggages. Our hotel check out is 11am. Thanks 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Majestic is getting close!  It's been fun following along.  I did hear that the Solstice will be missing Lifou which is a loss (at least to me) but hopefully the Majestic will be able to make up time so that you won't miss any.

image.thumb.png.4395f8113209f19c38e45290655d7b69.png

Edited by azbirdmom
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

This is when I realize how massive these ships are. 

Is there a better major city in the world to cruise into and be right in the heart of the action?  We did Australia cruising a year after Asia cruising and just loved being berthed at Circular Quay. 

IMG_0084.png

Edited by PescadoAmarillo
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Is there a better major city in the world to cruise into and be right in the heart of the action?  We did Australia cruising a year after Asia cruising and just loved being berthed at Circular Quay. 

There surely isn't.  We've done three from there and there is nothing else like it.  I could watch that webcam all day, and I think I have today LOL.

• Like 4

Do you think my Trip Interruption insurance will cover the cost of this extra shopping spree the late boarding is costing me?  I'm currently standing outside another store holding 3 bags!!!  🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14

4 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Do you think my Trip Interruption insurance will cover the cost of this extra shopping spree the late boarding is costing me?  I'm currently standing outside another store holding 3 bags!!!  🤣

Maybe you should head over to the ship early to suppress the urge for any more last minute shopping?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

This is when I realize how massive these ships are. 

IMG_0084.png

Pescado, I truly missed your live blogs. I have followed your blogs for many years.

You always post great tips . Thanks 

• Like 2

On 4/6/2024 at 4:55 PM, charliedalrymple said:

Hmmm....you seem to favour reds.  I think that Australia is better at whites, while the Kiwis produce better reds.  I'll be interested to hear your perspective.

Don't forget to try the cocktail bar at the top of the Shangri-La if you have the opportunity!

Seriously you are leading them up the garden path.

Ever heard of Marlborough Sav Blanc?😄

Reds in NZ are nowhere near as good as Australia.

You never told them how good your Canberra wines are from Helm and Clonakilla either.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1