Sparkling Water Onboard

HoneyBubba

Trying to figure out what sparkling water is available on board.  More like LaCroix, AHA (Coke product) or Bubly. 

Soda w/ the packages comes out of the soda gun, but wondering if the sparkling water is available with packages in the can.

Perrier. Club & tonic soda in cans. Just walk up to any bar and ask what they have. While the terms indicate fountain sodas, you really get canned sodas. I was just on board a few weeks ago and I never saw, nor was never served fountain soda, only cans. 

Posted (edited)

Flavored sparkling water? Nope.

Perrier, San Pellegrino, club soda, soda water.  You can bring a flavor enhancer like Mio drops or Crystal lite drops or such to zhuzh  it up some. Or have the bartender drop some fruit in it. Or a little grenadine.

Flavored sparkling waters like La Croix or such, nope. 

Beverage Packages include can and fountain soda, have for more than a year now... 

Edited by reedprincess
Additional info

19 minutes ago, skynight said:

Perrier. Club & tonic soda in cans. Just walk up to any bar and ask what they have. While the terms indicate fountain sodas, you really get canned sodas. I was just on board a few weeks ago and I never saw, nor was never served fountain soda, only cans. 

Last month I got both fountain sodas and cans at different bars on the Crown

34 minutes ago, HoneyBubba said:

Trying to figure out what sparkling water is available on board.  More like LaCroix, AHA (Coke product) or Bubly. 

Soda w/ the packages comes out of the soda gun, but wondering if the sparkling water is available with packages in the can.

I have never seen flavored waters on any Princess ships. You may want to carry your own on

26 minutes ago, beltsbear said:

The royal princess had Voss sparkling water in glass for the top tier drink package. 

You are saying that is over $15 ?

If you’re hooked on a particular flavored sparkling water, you should procure a 12 pack or two prior to boarding to carry on.  Of course, many of these come in 8 packs, so be careful you don’t try to bring on too much (12 cans per passenger I think). I favor Spindrift myself. But I can live without it for 7-10 days no problem.

Sailed on Caribbean Princess 2 weeks ago. Ordered Pellegrino with dinner every night in MDR. I like it with no ice and had to ask for glass with no ice or they would pour over ice.

No seltzer (flavored or not) onboard, wish they had it besides (or instead of) club soda. We sail out of FLL, always pick up a couple cartons at Publix, CVS, or Walgreens (depending on where we're staying the night before) to have in our room.