Website/App Issues?

2 hours ago, jennellen said:

Anyone else having problems with signing into the website or the app? 

I have had this problem since I booked my cruise 2 months ago.
I am due to sail this Thursday and I can not do anything like book dinner times etc. because of this glitch.

I called and got through last Monday to the IT Department and they manged to get it so I could buy items on a computer but nothing else.
The Guy said it is mainly a problem between the App and IPhone users. There are 5 known issues they are currently working on and hoped to have an update by this past Friday. Right now I am still in the dark. The question I had was the Health Questions that have to be answered on the app and he said he hadn't heard of problems with that yet.

1 hour ago, Anton said:

The website is working again and I noticed the asterisk by the 45% off image at the top of my planner.  It is only valid for bookings made today, May 6.  So I don't know if that means new cruise bookings, or planner "bookings".Screenshot2024-05-06at11_51_14AM.thumb.png.62feb2a35d7771725b8fd675a9125cd7.png

It says bookings made today and sailings May 9 thru May 31.  We are sailing very soon and the water package is 45% off and deluxe beverage package is $64.99, which is 35% off.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Anton said:

The website is working again and I noticed the asterisk by the 45% off image at the top of my planner.  It is only valid for bookings made today, May 6.  So I don't know if that means new cruise bookings, or planner "bookings".Screenshot2024-05-06at11_51_14AM.thumb.png.62feb2a35d7771725b8fd675a9125cd7.png

It also specifies "select" sailings departing between May 9 and May 31, 2024... pretty narrow offer selection.

Edited by joepeka

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jennellen said:

My sailing isn't until September and I was able to book at the advertised sale price.  

We have a sailing in a few days on Radiance and then on Wonder in Feb 2025.

Everything is subjective, but the advertised sale price wasn't enough to make me rebook.  The deluxe beverage package was only 35% off for the May sailing.  The Feb 2025 sailing is stilling hanging out at BOGO 50% off.  Maybe there will be a Black Friday sale that I can look forward to...

Edited by SuzD123

It can get confusing how they do pricing on Royal.  It all depends on ship, time, capacity.  The Deluxe has been hanging out at around $86-87 per day since I booked in early April.  This was a "last minute" booking for me to go in September.  I wan'st sure if I would catch any deals, but it dropped to $77 today.  So definitely a savings and lowest it's been so far.  Maybe I'll get lucky and there will be another sale but I don't anticipate one. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 11:54 AM, Treacher1 said:

I am having the SAME problem on both Royal AND Celebrity websites.

Very little trouble with RC, but the X website often doesn't seem to recognize either my username, pw, or a combination thereof - so often I've wound up just resetting the pw and making it the same thing. Carl Hess (you might remember him? Art teacher for Hamburg and Tilden Elementary) used to say "ain't technology wonnerful"!

(BTW...how are things going for you? Long time no hear...) 🤔

Edited by OnTheJourney

I still cannot book any dining, activities, etc for an August Liberty cruise that has been paid but can for 2 others later in the year. This has gone on now all week.  I am curious if anyone else is having issues, possibly only with cruises that have been paid. 

22 minutes ago, elizabethbp said:

I am curious if anyone else is having issues, possibly only with cruises that have been paid. 

Payment status has no bearing on ability to book things. Ask others on your sailing in the Roll Call thread if they are having issues with your particular sailing.