Bathroom products on Radiance?

Posted (edited)

On another forum, a suggestion was made to bring a bottle of liquid hand soap for the sink as only bars of soap are provided. We are in a JS on Radiance so not sure if bath products are any different. What is provided? Bar soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner? Thanks for information. 

Edited by surgie

Thanks - I'll bring liquid hand soap. I always bring my own shampoo and condition but my husband will be happy with whatever is provided. 

28 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Even in a grand suite there’s no liquid hand soap in the bathroom. They do supply upgraded shampoo and, conditioner

Maybe not for the sink, but there's one in the shower.  At least for the last bunch of cruises we have been on.

25 minutes ago, alfaeric said:

Maybe not for the sink, but there's one in the shower.  At least for the last bunch of cruises we have been on.

Yes, but thats body wash, which of course can be used as hand soap, but awkward to have to always go in the shower to get soap

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

I love the Malin & Goetz bath products in the RCI suites.

Peppermint shampoo & Cilantro conditioner.

Sounds good but I'm not a super experienced RCI cruiser so is a JS considered a "suite" as far as bath products go? I know there are some differences with other perks that JS do not get. 

16 hours ago, surgie said:

Sounds good but I'm not a super experienced RCI cruiser so is a JS considered a "suite" as far as bath products go?

That might vary by ship and cabin attendant  - you might get something more/different from a regular cabin,

17 hours ago, surgie said:

Sounds good but I'm not a super experienced RCI cruiser so is a JS considered a "suite" as far as bath products go? I know there are some differences with other perks that JS do not get. 

In terms of the supplied stuff, yes- you get body wash, shampoo, and conditioner in a JS.  The actual brands of the products are not the same as GS's and up.  But we find them to be fine.

Posted (edited)

The upgraded, non-Grand Suite, toiletries are versions of the dispenser on the wall in the shower.  I dislike the smell and send them back.

I bought  a 3-pack, 2 oz, foaming liquid soap dispensers for $7 on Amazon. They worked great with my Bath and Body Works White Citrus body wash, slightly diluted. Shampoo in another, face wash in the third.

I keep the body wash on the sink counter for washing my hands, and take it into the shower.

Love having my favorites with me.

Refill when I get home for the next trip.

Edited by pcur