None of the RCL phone numbers work

I have been trying for the last hour to contact the C&A desk, and all I get is an automated response that can't find the C&A desk. #9 doesn't work, no way to get to an operator. Am I alone or is their system broken again.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, fpcruiser said:

It worked for me.

Could you give more details, please?

Many of us cannot get to a live person for C&A questions, and only get the recorded "phone tree". Thanks.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Anton said:

They removed the #9 option a few weeks ago.  All calls now get the automated message before proceeding. 

Yep, and the automated system has no option to actually get to a live person, let alone someone on the C&A desk. What's your secret handshake that gets you through to someone with a pulse?

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, fpcruiser said:

It worked for me.

When???? and more importantly, HOW???

Edited by orville99

8 minutes ago, orville99 said:

When???? and more importantly, HOW???

C & A #. A couple prompts and was on hold. This was the same time you called. The hold time was 20 minutes which I couldn't do at that time. I called back at 11:15 and had a 5 minute wait.

4 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Yep, and the automated system has no option to actually get to a live person, let alone someone on the C&A desk. What's your secret handshake that gets you through to someone with a pulse?

Agree.I just tried 1-800-526-9723. Stuck in a loop with no luck getting a person with a pulse. No matter my request.  At one time I said something and was told that my CAS tier level is Gold with 7 CAS cruise points. I guess I got demoted.  🤣 

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, pcur said:

Many of us cannot get to a live person for C&A questions, and only get the recorded "phone tree". Thanks.

13 minutes ago, doghog said:

Agree.I just tried 1-800-526-9723. Stuck in a loop with no luck getting a person with a pulse. No matter my request.  At one time I said something and was told that my CAS tier level is Gold with 7 CAS cruise points. I guess I got demoted.  🤣 

Finally cracked the code to get through to a real person - ask for "technical help" - the automated system will connect you with a live person (a clueless one, but at least one with a pulse). I had to convince her that I was simply trying to get to the D+/Pinnacle desk and that the 526-9723 number she kept telling me to use no longer worked.🙄

When she finally connected me directly to the C&A desk, the nice woman on the phone told me that they know the phone system is broken and that they are trying to get it fixed. 3 hours just to confirm that we had added gratuities to two April 2025 cruises.😱

Edited by orville99
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, orville99 said:

I have been trying for the last hour to contact the C&A desk, and all I get is an automated response that can't find the C&A desk. #9 doesn't work, no way to get to an operator. Am I alone or is their system broken again.

This is one thing I miss, have a quick question or Change call Royal at reg numbers or one of the #9(or similar) and it'd happen with no issues. A C&A issue, send email and they'd fix within week. For 5+ years had same Personal Vacation Planner. I'd have Reservation all set, a reduction in price or great location Cabin would pop up and I'd put hold on it. Send email out to my PVP and he'd changed/fix it for me that day. Though some don't have same experience the 3 times I had multiple issues unresolved had great luck with emailing CEO. 2 of the 3 I did it on Sat nite/Sun Morn and before noon Mon all were Fixed and even above and beyond what I asked for. And these were 3-4 separate issue, with different Dept's

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, orville99 said:

Finally cracked the code to get through to a real person - ask for "technical help" - the automated system will connect you with a live person (a clueless one, but at least one with a pulse). I had to convince her that I was simply trying to get to the D+/Pinnacle desk and that the 526-9723 number she kept telling me to use no longer worked.🙄

When she finally connected me directly to the C&A desk, the nice woman on the phone told me that they know the phone system is broken and that they are trying to get it fixed. 3 hours just to confirm that we had added gratuities to two April 2025 cruises.😱

YOU are my hero!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pcur said:

I too am disappointed with the new phone in for RCI. However I got through easily the other day to add our gratuities by just opting for the "book a new cruise" and the "live" rep answered quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

I too am disappointed with the new phone in for RCI. However I got through easily the other day to add our gratuities by just opting for the "book a new cruise" and the "live" rep answered quickly.

I tend to use that option as well. ☺️

• Like 1

15 hours ago, orville99 said:

3 hours just to confirm that we had added gratuities to two April 2025 cruises.😱

Couldn't you have just called the regular customer service number for this?? 

8 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Couldn't you have just called the regular customer service number for this?? 

Tried that. Tried every RCL number and none of them worked (actually if you go out to RCL's website and click on the Contact Us button, there are no phone numbers listed anywhere.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Tried that. Tried every RCL number and none of them worked (actually if you go out to RCL's website and click on the Contact Us button, there are no phone numbers listed anywhere.

Yep.  No phone numbers or email addresses.  Just links to FAQs. 

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 11.07.50 AM.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, fpcruiser said:

click on still looking for help

This. If you keep clicking through you will eventually get the usual list of phone numbers.

IMG_2076.thumb.png.a3bf02f8c32c6b7ecb4fb85534475123.pngIMG_2077.thumb.jpeg.28d7a03567dd9577c072b84b7e8d7e35.jpeg

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

This. If you keep clicking through you will eventually get the usual list of phone numbers

None of them work either. They all just go back to the same automated system.