Check in times for Venezia out of NY?

Does anyone happen to know the earliest check in appointment window for the Venezia in NY? Can't find anything on the website and my online check in is not until July. Trying to arrange transportation from CT to the port and the only reasonable option can only bring us early, and I don't want to have to wait outside the terminal forever. Thanks!

Does anyone know what the latest time that one can arrive for embarkation?  On turnaround day on a B2B, I’d like to go off the ship and go to a few places. The ship leaves again at 4pm…..would it be prudent to be back at the ship by 2pm?  Thanks so much!

I think, but am not certain, that the Final Boarding for our cruise was at 2:30. My guess is you'll be fine at 2pm. Obviously ask.

53 minutes ago, ladysail2 said:

Does anyone know what the latest time that one can arrive for embarkation?  On turnaround day on a B2B, I’d like to go off the ship and go to a few places. The ship leaves again at 4pm…..would it be prudent to be back at the ship by 2pm?  Thanks so much!

Find out when the all aboard time is.

41 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

Find out when the all aboard time is.

I certainly will, I just wondered how much I would have to plan visits to a few places. Thanks!

49 minutes ago, jsglow said:

I think, but am not certain, that the Final Boarding for our cruise was at 2:30. My guess is you'll be fine at 2pm. Obviously ask.

Definitely will, just trying to gauge number of hours. Thank you!

The earliest boarding slot for my Venezia cruise was also 10 - 10:30. However, that slot was filled by the priority passengers who got to make their boarding "reservations" two days before the general public.

The only time I've thought about the latest boarding time was when I had car trouble driving to the ship and worried that I might miss final call (which turned out to be 2:30 for a 4:00 p.m. sailing time).  I normally want to eat lunch on the ship and start to get into "vacation mode"  so an 11:30 to noon boarding slot is perfect for me.

1 hour ago, Mike45LC said:

The earliest boarding slot for my Venezia cruise was also 10 - 10:30. However, that slot was filled by the priority passengers who got to make their boarding "reservations" two days before the general public.

The only time I've thought about the latest boarding time was when I had car trouble driving to the ship and worried that I might miss final call (which turned out to be 2:30 for a 4:00 p.m. sailing time).  I normally want to eat lunch on the ship and start to get into "vacation mode"  so an 11:30 to noon boarding slot is perfect for me.

Wow..you must have had a few anxious moments, I’m glad you made it in time. I also like the 11.30 to Noon boarding….I don’t really like dragging around my carry-on bag. I can drop it off in the cabin, but it contains un-loseables and I don’t want the room steward to mistake it for a left behind bag.

Sailing Venezia on Labor Day weekend, what pier does it leave out of?  

My hotel is 1.1 miles from the cruise port, I think we'll probably just walk it rather than do an uber.

Venezia leaves out of Port 88 from Manhattan....we've a 10-10:30 check in time for our May 27 sailing...final boarding for out sailing is at 2:30pm

22 hours ago, ladysail2 said:

They will give you what I think is called an "in-transit" pass and they will tell you what time you need to be back on board.

2 hours ago, Cruising_Addict said:

They will give you what I think is called an "in-transit" pass and they will tell you what time you need to be back on board.

2 hours ago, Cruising_Addict said:

I’ll keep checking of course, but it seems that I can count on being back by 2pm.

On 5/23/2024 at 12:47 PM, bar1068 said:

Venezia leaves out of Port 88 from Manhattan....we've a 10-10:30 check in time for our May 27 sailing...final boarding for out sailing is at 2:30pm

Pretty much the same on May 17, but they didn't start boarding until noon-ish.

On 5/22/2024 at 3:49 PM, ladysail2 said:

Re-boarding during a back to back is more like a port of call rather than an embarkation, so it's generally a half hour before sailaway. They will tell you the details during the first cruise, as you probably don't even come through the same gangway as the new passengers.

4 minutes ago, DanJ said:

Re-boarding during a back to back is more like a port of call rather than an embarkation, so it's generally a half hour before sailaway. They will tell you the details during the first cruise, as you probably don't even come through the same gangway as the new passengers.

That’s right DanJ..I never thought of it like that.  I don’t do many b2bs.  I will definitely find out the all aboard time before I head out! Thanks for that observation!  😊