Stanley Cup Playoffs

Boarding the Enchanted Princess this Saturday and we are looking for a bar that will be showing the Stanley Cup playoff  games. Any suggestions? 🏒🏒

I was on the Sapphire in Alaska 5/11-18.  

I didn’t see hockey on any screen on ship (definitely not in the cabin).  I did see the NBA ‘playoffs on a TV in at least one bar.

i didn’t have the wi-fi package so I don’t know if you’re able to stream the game adequately.  Might depend on where the ship is at that point.

I'm sailing next week on the Island Princess. My plan is to watch some of the games on my computer if they're not showing them somewhere on the ship.

Princess as of recent subscribes to Sport 24 for live sports events.  It's a question of whether or not Sport 24 paid the original broadcaster for the right to broadcast the game on their channel.  For example, Sport 24 paid the American channel TNT to broadcast some, but not all NBA Playoffs live.  The sports alternate, i.e. soccer, rugby, etc., which is why not all games can be broadcast.  You can check the schedule on https://sport24live.com/ , Schedule > At Sea, and convert the listed times to ship time.  

• Like 2

You should be able to stream it on the ship.  But you may require a VPN depending on the feed.  I was able to stream games from Sportsnet in Canada from the Sun Princess on the Mediterranean but needed a VPN to do so for free.  I used a free VPN to do.   

On 5/30/2024 at 12:19 PM, susan bt said:

Boarding the Enchanted Princess this Saturday and we are looking for a bar that will be showing the Stanley Cup playoff  games. Any suggestions? 🏒🏒

As previously stated, Princess subscribes to both Sport 24 and Sport 24 Extra.  The Stanley Cup Final between the Edmonton Oilers and the Florida Panthers are broadcast on Sport 24, which is available on your cabin TV.  Click Movies and TV, then Live TV, and finally Sport 24.  All games are broadcast at 8pm Eastern Time.

Just finished watching the first game in our cabin onboard Grand Princess at 4pm Alaska Time in Juneau.

I checked the online web Sport 24 at sea schedule and all future games are scheduled for watching on Sport 24.  Enjoy!

• Like 1