Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

4 hours ago, cruiselover04 said:

Any predictions for the Spring and Fall transatlantic cruises  for 2026? I know Harmony is going March 16 2026. 

Thanks 

Jenni 

Liberty, Explorer

4 hours ago, cruiselover04 said:

Harmony is going March 16 2026. 

Awful timing it is very likely going to be an awful TA not worth the time and money..... outside decks closed for days and the like, stormy , cold and lots of rain 🥶😱😢👎

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 8:08 PM, twangster said:

Consider the source though.   The same person promised Icon would visit the UK before coming to America.

Interesting that next years’ Celebrity Presidents cruise will be on the relatively new Apex ( launched 2021) out of Southampton which demonstrates X’s commitment to the UK market ( unlike RCI!) 

On 7/22/2024 at 7:11 PM, vjmatty said:

What a waste. Mega ships are great for transatlantic and Caribbean cruises but so limited in where they can go in the Mediterranean. Maybe RC can follow sister Celebrity’s example and keep some smaller ships in the Mediterranean year round. There’s more of a market than people would think. 

I hate to say I’m not sure about the winter market in Europe.  
I have 2 X booked in November and February.

I have had over $1000 in price drops on the October once since booking; and the February one is $1486 for 2 in an OV for 11n. That works out at $67.54pppn!  In addition as we are Piniths we get free drinks and WiFi and laundry - and I have my $100 shareholders OBC!  I don’t think they are making anything out of us on this one. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, little britain said:

Interesting that next years’ Celebrity Presidents cruise will be on the relatively new Apex ( launched 2021) out of Southampton which demonstrates X’s commitment to the UK market ( unlike RCI!) 

Makes sense to me. The UK cruise market tends to skew older and more traditional (see Cunard, P&O, Fred.Olsen, Princess) so X feels like a better fit.

8 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Liberty, Explorer

Awful timing it is very likely going to be an awful TA not worth the time and money..... outside decks closed for days and the like, stormy , cold and lots of rain 🥶😱😢👎

I’m not a big fan of Oasis class TA’s in general but especially when they’re early or late in their respective seasons. Quantum class however I would go back and forth year round. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, little britain said:

I hate to say I’m not sure about the winter market in Europe.  
I have 2 X booked in November and February.

I have had over $1000 in price drops on the October once since booking; and the February one is $1486 for 2 in an OV for 11n. That works out at $67.54pppn!  In addition as we are Piniths we get free drinks and WiFi and laundry - and I have my $100 shareholders OBC!  I don’t think they are making anything out of us on this one. 

I thought that as well until I sailed X Infinity this past February, she sails out of Athens year round.  I was leery at first, especially knowing we’d be spending a week in Athens beforehand, but other than one rainy day I found it pleasant and without the unbearable heat and crowds of summer. I did dress in layers, on colder days with a zipper fleece under a jean jacket, but by noon they were unnecessary.

There was a $550 OBC promotion and we used it on special dining and I can’t remember what else. Obviously it was nonrefundable so we couldn’t cash it our at the pursers desk.

And to be fair, one of the reasons that the Infinity stays in Athens is for the Holy Land cruises which of course are on hiatus for the foreseeable future. 

Ponta Delgada, Azore Islands - Port Bookings (Correct as of 24/07/24)

A new call added for Explorer, likely for her EB TA. Destination is marked as Cadiz.

7th March 2026 - Odyssey OTS

27th March 2026 - Harmony OTS

30th April 2026 - Explorer OTS.  *NEW*

• Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

A new call added for Explorer, likely for her EB TA. Destination is marked as Cadiz.

Is Odyssey coming over early for dry dock? I know Harmony is due her 10 year dry dock in 2026

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Is Odyssey coming over early for dry dock? I know Harmony is due her 10 year dry dock in 2026

The last Odyssey sailing open for booking is February 22, 2025, 7 night Bahamas out of Bayonne. 

Edited by RosieRoo

Hi all! Does anyone know if Iceland/Greenland will be offered? Yes, I know this is all speculation. Just curious as we were not able to go before. Thanks

11 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

The last Odyssey sailing open for booking is February 22, 2025, 7 night Bahamas out of Bayonne. 

I'm curious what's going on in Cape Liberty from March 1 and beyond. The spring and fall ships don't usually arrive until late April/early May. Do you think the port will be empty until then, a two months filling with another ship, or one or both of the spring ships will arrive early?

46 minutes ago, mets123 said:

I'm curious what's going on in Cape Liberty from March 1 and beyond. The spring and fall ships don't usually arrive until late April/early May. Do you think the port will be empty until then, a two months filling with another ship, or one or both of the spring ships will arrive early?

🤷🏻‍♀️ I have booked 2/22/26 and want to make it a back to back, but nothing has opened for March 1st yet. If Odyssey is going to be in the Azores March 7th as Jumping Cruiser said, then I’m assuming an early transatlantic for Odyssey. 

21 hours ago, gumshoe958 said:

Makes sense to me. The UK cruise market tends to skew older and more traditional (see Cunard, P&O, Fred.Olsen, Princess) so X feels like a better fit.

Agreed but surely then that market is well catered for. MSC on the other hand are embracing the younger UK demographic, I feel Royal are missing a trick giving up on the UK market.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Looks like Explorer will only have a very short 10 day TA🥺since those usually end on the weekend....

2 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Looks like Explorer will only have a very short 10 day TA🥺since those usually end on the weekend....

Is that even possible? I know QE2 used to do 6 and the old SS United States did less than 5 but that was from NY and fuel was cheaper and more powerful with fewer environmental regulations. 

3 hours ago, Tin can said:

Agreed but surely then that market is well catered for. MSC on the other hand are embracing the younger UK demographic, I feel Royal are missing a trick giving up on the UK market.

Any insight into what ship X will have based in Southampton in 2026 ?

3 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

If she's  going to Cadiz,

She might be going to the ship yard before starting her summer season.  And that might mean she would arrive after the weekend without a problem?

3 hours ago, Tin can said:

It is not only UK market but all Northen Europe countries they give up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saab4444 said:

Agree. Have done amazing itineraries from Copenhagen and loved it when they visited the smaller Med islands 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

A statement from Michael Bayley which never happened 

Michael stressed the importance of the UK market which he said had been significant to the line “almost since the beginning of the company”.

“I don’t see that ever changing,” he added. “In fact, it’s so important that I promise you will bring Icon of the Seas into Southampton. The UK will be the first country and market that we will bring this incredible ship.

• Haha 2