Beyond Main Dining

swjumbo

Have looked everywhere but can’t find this question or answer.

Is there a preference for a main dining room on Beyond?

We’ve just come off Apex and really enjoyed Tuscan. Even more than Fine Cut Steakhouse!

The service in Tuscan was just that little bit better than the other MDR’s.

Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated and as we’re travelling with teens who are picky at the best of times, we’re not doing any speciality dining.

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, swjumbo said:

We’ve just come off Apex and really enjoyed Tuscan. Even more than Fine Cut Steakhouse!

Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated and as we’re travelling with teens who are picky at the best of times, we’re not doing any speciality dining.

Thanks in advance!

Try all four and decide which one you prefer. 

20 minutes ago, doghog said:

Try all four and decide which one you prefer. 

We tried all four on Apex and don’t want to waste an evening, especially if someone here can steer us in the right direction!

Posted (edited)

I am also curious about this Q&A.

I prefer a quieter, more mellow dining room vibe.

I noticed a surprisingly loud volume of background noise in a recently posted You Tube video filmed in one of the four main dining rooms on board Beyond.

Edited by Stem to Stern

1 hour ago, swjumbo said:

We tried all four on Apex and don’t want to waste an evening, especially if someone here can steer us in the right direction!

We prefer to make our own decisions. Not others opinions. Good luck with what you decide.

Since you really enjoyed Tuscan on Beyond, you might want to start there.

35 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I could see this changing from sailing to sailing, depending on crew changes, food quality availability etc..

I agree.

4 hours ago, swjumbo said:

Thanks in advance!

Is there a preference for a main dining room on Beyond?  I don't think there will be a specific thread as to preference, but within the various dining threads folks have said what they prefer, for a variety of reasons.  Basically the same though, save for a few items specific to each.  

Posted (edited)
On 8/13/2024 at 8:56 PM, swjumbo said:

Everyone has their own preference! Just because I like one more than the other doesn´t mean that you do as well. My favorite is Normandie and DW prefers Cyprus... so even we have different preferences. What we have in common ist that we skip Cosmopolitan for dinner. We don´t care for the Exclusives there.

Plus, it also depends on the service team one gets. Can be a different experience every time.

Edited by Miaminice

On 8/13/2024 at 11:00 PM, DennysDad said:

Which has the most comfortable chairs?

This is a good point because there is a lot of "form over function" seating on Edge class. We tried Cyprus and Cosmopolitan on Beyond. Cosmo chairs were much more comfortable for us. Main reason we kept coming back was our great service team but we also liked the decor there.