Lost about 3 years of my life (on the BB)

sail7seas

I would not mind if I got some of your s7s. I definitely would not want to be credited with the posts of some people. You have definite opinions about controversial subjects, but I haven't seen you put people down for having different opinions.

I'm not exactly in a deep, dark depression over it. :) Just a lighthearted comment.

I'm not threatening to slit my wrists......perspective is my "middle name."

Sorry if anyone took it more seriously than I intended.

Marc....Thank you. I have fun here; I have strong opinions about just about everything in life; :) I always try to make it clear I respect others' opinions.

:) .....even if they are wrong. ;)

Marc....Thank you. I have fun here; I have strong opinions about just about everything in life; :) I always try to make it clear I respect others' opinions.

:) .....even if they are wrong. ;)

Just follow my rule. When I'm interested in someone else's opinion, I let them know what it is.:D

S7S....

I have only been around a short time but it would be a shame to lose many of your posts, because they have been very valuable to myself and many of us here.

You have always been very generous with your knowledge and advice.

How funny, s7s even though you may have lost your count; we all know how much help you have been. That can never be taken away.

Just think of all of the threads we are happy that are gone........tipping, what to wear, chlidren etc.......

S7S

So true

Everyone remembers your kindness, no matter what number is next to your name .

Besides whats the big deal about 3 years getting shaved off. Don't you women all lie about your ages anyway *LOL* Just teaseing.

take care

I'm personally not losing sleep over losing old posts. It would make more sense to purge them out anyway after one year unless its information imporant to focused topics such as ports of call. There's lots of chit-chat that really can just be purged after a while (just as guilty here). It would keep the board refreshed.

Sorry.. I just think it's humorus reading posts from those making an issue out of loosing their "count". the number of posts & the length of time someone has participated doesn't really mean a hill of beans except to the poster.

Archived