How early do you?

luvgreys

Depends on the size of ship and how many guests they have. I for 1 don't like to sit as close to the pool as possible. I like the deck above the pool deck. The only times that they will be cramped is on sea days. Plus if you can't find one look for a pile of them and grab 1 from there. I did that a few times. I like squeezing in real close to the "saved" chairs just to piss them off, if they ever return.

How early do you get up to get a deck chair? I am not one who gets up and saves a chair, and goes back to bed. I get up plant myself in a chair and I stay there all day! I catch up on sleep in that chair!:)

Only problem with DECK chairs are around the pool area which I dont care for, there are plenty of Chairs around the ship, especially on the Funnel Deck :D

How early do you get up to get a deck chair?
We don't. Our favorites are the ships with the quiet shady deck below the lifeboats - where they do have chairs (or better yet, chaises). But they usually have some available. We come and go through the day - maybe go down and read for a while in the morning and take a nap in the afternoon. We go up to the pool area only when we are using the pool or hot tub. Otherwise it's too hot and noisy up there.

I get a chair around 9am but stay in it all day just as I do at the beach each week. I, too, will squeeze out the chair savers. This last cruise I even encouraged others to move the stuff and take the chairs. I watched 4 chairs stay empty for 4 hours. I convienced someone to move the stuff and take the chairs. The "hogs" never did show up when I went back to the room at 3pm. Serves them right if they couldn't find their stuff.

Absolutely!:D

For the record, I don't tip, I save deck chairs, and I try and get compensation for free upgrades when I downgrade from the upgrade.

GASP!!!....Now there's a shocker! You do not tip? I guess you are so angry at the world, that you feel the need to make everyone one else feel the way you do!

My dad always said.."It is better to peed off than peed on.":p

Archived