Freedom of the Seas Interior Photos

Thanks for posting this. She's a beauty. The new beds look nice and comphy! They put a car on the Royal Promenade like on the Voyager. Nice sun beds too. They look like they are cushioned.

Lisa

A first look at the interiors of Freedom of the Seas, Thanks to Carsten of Cruiseinfo.

http://www.cruiseinfo.de/photo/schif...om_of_the_seas

Thanks, the photos are great and make me even more excited to be boarding her next month. The Diamond club photo is interesting. Perhaps this is the second concierge lounge that has been rumored. If so, it will be more popular than the interior concierge lounge on the lower deck if only because of the great views it will offer.

Can't wait to hear from the first passengers after they sail from Hamburg to Oslo.:)

Are those stools in the solarium pool? How cool?

All I can say is that if there is a bartender on the other side, people will have to coin a new term for ME....Stool Hog! I'll be up there, turning to a prune and drinking bloody marys by 6:00am! ROFL

Tracy

All I can say is that if there is a bartender on the other side, people will have to coin a new term for ME....Stool Hog! I'll be up there, turning to a prune and drinking bloody marys by 6:00am! ROFL

Tracy

Tracy, Save me a stool....I will be there in October. lol.

monkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gif

Thanks, the photos are great and make me even more excited to be boarding her next month. The Diamond club photo is interesting. Perhaps this is the second concierge lounge that has been rumored. If so, it will be more popular than the interior concierge lounge on the lower deck if only because of the great views it will offer.

Can't wait to hear from the first passengers after they sail from Hamburg to Oslo.:)

Negc - you just really don't want to accept that the second lounge exists, do you? :)

Has anyone else noticed, when you see pics of the outside of Freedom, the ship seems to be always leaning on it's right side. Am I missing something here ?

I don't notice that at all. I think your eyes are playing tricks on you.:D

Has anyone else noticed, when you see pics of the outside of Freedom, the ship seems to be always leaning on it's right side. Am I missing something here ?

Yes. They really do seem to lash them up firmly when they dock them. I noticed this from the pier when we were on Constellation but, oddly, you couldn't tell onboard.

Another set of pictures I also the other day had nautical banner in the promenade and this one seems to have lighted circus signs (I presume we now know one of the parade themes).

Negc - you just really don't want to accept that the second lounge exists, do you? :)

I'm wasn't willing to accept it based solely on rumors posted on this board and until now that is all we had. Based on the photos it appears that there this rumor was correct and the name implies that it will be reserved for diamond C&A members. I still wonder if there will be any controversy if the diamond lounge is not accessible to suite guests or the main concierge lounge is off limits to diamond members. If so, I think that we diamond members may have gotten the better end of the deal, especially if the diamond lounge has a concierge.

We have seen a lot of rumors on these boards about features that will be introduced on the Freedom (fresh water pools and a retractable roof over the solarium,for instance). I just believe in the Reagan doctrine - "trust but verify".:)

I have been soooo waiting for interior photos, thanks for posting them HumanCookie. It would be awesome to have swim-up bar on board, I just have to wonder how early I'l need to get up to set my towel and book there.;) The Diamond lounge looks great too, if it truly exist.

Thanks for posting these pictures.

Did you notice the pizza sign? Beer.... Pizza.....Slice or Pie

Has anyone ever ordered a whole pie?

Dotsie

Pie is another name for pizza...it means you can order pizza by the slice or a whole pizza. I imagine people do it all the time. We have, and just brought it back to the room.

Tracy

I'll be right next to you Tracy ... but not until early afternoon with a Rum'n Coke thank you very much! ;) I'm glad the swim up bar (if that is what it is) is in the adults only pool.

Ernie

Mariner and Navigator interior staterooms are 158 sqft....Freedom interior staterooms are 152 sqft....Voyager, Explorer and Adventure are 160 sqft. So, yes they are smaller. But compared to Mariner they are 6 sqft smaller which is such a little difference you won't notice.

that makes me feel better. do you knwo if they'll still have the little desk with mirror in front of it along with the table and small couch?

Yes, they will. And the TVs are now flat panel so that saves some room as well. Did you see the pics of the promenade stateroom? That is a very similar room to the interior. And that also has a small sofa and is even smaller than the interior at 149 sqft.

Archived