Freedom's Maiden Voyage ~ review by Emmy

emmy

Good Morning... I have finally finished my review and it is a LONG one so I will be posting a link here.

If you have any questions just ask away. Let me know if you have any problems with the link or the links I have included in the body of the review.

This might take you awhile to get through:p

http://members.shaw.ca/emmysoo1/freedomreview.htm

Emmy

Pink Boa Society:p

Emmy - Thank you for a great review and congrats to the group for your special ode. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you in person.

Sorry our paths didn't cross either..next time I will wear a hat like Tracy :) :)

Thanks re the review

Em

Emmy,

Can you describe the photo gallery experience? Sounds like you view photos taken by ship's photographer on a computer and they print only what you choose. Am I close? How many viewing computer terminals are there? Do the terminals get congested?

Emmy,

What a GREAT review. RCL should ummmm pay you for that one lol. (at least a free cruise ) :D

Thank you so much for all the information you packed in there. I feel like I know you all, the PBS, as I have been following you all since before you left. Maybe some day our paths will cross :)

Thanks again for you hard work you put into this review. I cant wait to sail this beauty !

Sue

Emmy thank you sooo much for the best review I've ever read!!! The pics were fabulous as well. It sounds like the ship we need to be on in the future! The bed looks very comfortable,Dh has a bad back and that looks fine for him.

I wish it just went to different ports:( . Oh well the whole cruise is one Big experience. Thanks again really enjoyed it(love the pink boas):) .

Emmy,

Can you describe the photo gallery experience? Sounds like you view photos taken by ship's photographer on a computer and they print only what you choose. Am I close? How many viewing computer terminals are there? Do the terminals get congested?

Thanks for all the comments about my review... now Shelly I am not sure about the photo gallery. I still went and looked for all my photos that were hanging and publicly displayed..and purchsed them that way. I did not pay close attention to this and this is all news to me..maybe someone else used this feature.

A comment though about the photos... one of our CC group noticed the bar codes on the formal photos and they use this to scan the pricing.. on one of her photos the bar code was placed on the sleeve of her husband and it ruined the photo but they did reprint it for her at no charge..watch out for the barcodes...ours were all okay

Emmy

Emmy- Thanks for taking the time to post such a detailed review! I loved it.

Can you please tell me where you got the Hummer rental? Thanks.

The Hummer rental was well taken care of by our threadmate Cindy and she used http://www.milleniumlimo.com/

Thanks Cindy :)

Since this was a very special cruise we splurged and rented the Hummer limo.. there were 14 people although they say the Hummer holds 22... we also arranged a luggage van to follow us and take the luggage..

Emmy

Thanks for posting such a long review! I haven't read it yet, but I've saved the web address with a few other cruise-related things that I'm gathering up. I'm going to need a lot of stuff to read to pass the 13 months I have until I get to cruise again!

Thanks for the long detailed review, Our trip is only 5 weeks away. Cap't Wright and Ken Rush will still be there, I assume.

It was my understanding that Captain Bill Wright was only on board for the first two sailings and that Captain Carlos Perdecini would be the Captain after that... I think Ken Rush should be there in 5 weeks..not sure if he will be the CD in October when I sail her again

Emmy

Good Morning... I have finally finished my review and it is a LONG one so I will be posting a link here.

If you have any questions just ask away. Let me know if you have any problems with the link or the links I have included in the body of the review.

This might take you awhile to get through:p

http://members.shaw.ca/emmysoo1/freedomreview.htm

Emmy

Pink Boa Society:p

Thank you so much. I will use all of your pointers.;)

Em: Wonderful review, terrific pictures, you really captured the experience.

Tracy: can I share a square of your kleenex? Sniff, sniff ...

I really want to sail on the 10/15 C&A cruise too!!!! Can we all go again? I don't think I can wait until December!

Emmy, WOW! What an incredible, detailed review. Awesome job! It gets me even more excited for our turn on Freedom. Does everyone leaving the ship need tender tickets or is there a certain time that they stop issuing them? Again thank you so much for the wonderful review. Wanda

Em: Wonderful review, terrific pictures, you really captured the experience.

Tracy: can I share a square of your kleenex? Sniff, sniff ...

I really want to sail on the 10/15 C&A cruise too!!!! Can we all go again? I don't think I can wait until December!

What's the matter nanc... do you have another cold?:D At the time when I booked the Oct 15 one I thought it would be nice to do again and experience a C&A cruise.. I am so glad I booked it on July 1, 2005.

Keep it in mind Oct. 15..I am sure when final payment comes around there will be some cabins... about end of July first of August

Emmy

Archived