Oosterdam repair saga continues

DAllenTCY

That is interesting... hopefully the Ensenada stop and/or the parking on the South Side of the pier means that progress is being made! I was down there a couple weeks ago and it looked like the prop blades were sitting right next to the fence (next to/under the sign). I'll upload a couple of pics.

Doesn't look like they are there now from what I can tell from the web cam pic. I'm hoping they're being re-attached while docked today??? That would be sweet! Here's hoping...

prop1-sm.jpg.7c38f22ab174f1a85e9f53fdfb9a938d.jpg

prop2-sm.jpg.dc17e3a13c8af9e9d4225cca5ae4a442.jpg

noprops.jpg.a62f61e9c87f6d6ce514ef813f6d6096.jpg

That is interesting... hopefully the Ensenada stop and/or the parking on the South Side of the pier means that progress is being made! I was down there a couple weeks ago and it looked like the prop blades were sitting right next to the fence (next to/under the sign). I'll upload a couple of pics.

Doesn't look like they are there now from what I can tell from the web cam pic. I'm hoping they're being re-attached while docked today??? That would be sweet! Here's hoping...

The Ensenada:eek: stop was apparently part of a charter (requested in place of PV) and she's been on that side of the pier before

The crane looks to be gone now. wonder what they did if anything:confused:

1162901021006120.jpg

Lisa it didnt take them long to get the blades off when we got into port from the cruise on the 7th. They had something like a dozen divers working on it. Hopefully this is good news and will put an end to all of the worrying about cancelled cruises by many who have been posting here. Lets hope someone on this trip posts when they return. Do you know if Mr. Deering is back aboard?

By the way I hope you're going to post a review of your Noordam trip, we followed your lead and Brian's suggestion and our group booked our trip on Noordam. As much as we loved Oosterdam and crusing with Mr. Deering we wanted to try out Noordam, actually I wanted to go on Amsterdam but the rest of our group wanted a Vista

Lisa it didnt take them long to get the blades off when we got into port from the cruise on the 7th. They had something like a dozen divers working on it. Hopefully this is good news and will put an end to all of the worrying about cancelled cruises by many who have been posting here. Lets hope someone on this trip posts when they return. Do you know if Mr. Deering is back aboard?

by the way I hope you're going to post a review of your Noordam trip, we followed your lead and Brian's suggesstion and our group booked our trip on Noordam. As much as we loved Oosterdam and crusing with Mr. Deering we wanted to try out Noordam, actually I wanted to go on Amsterdam but the rest of our group wanted a Vista

Frank, Mr. Deering returned to the Oosterdam today:) so it is possible we could hear some information soon.

By the way I hope you're going to post a review of your Noordam trip, we followed your lead and Brian's suggestion and our group booked our trip on Noordam. As much as we loved Oosterdam and crusing with Mr. Deering we wanted to try out Noordam, actually I wanted to go on Amsterdam but the rest of our group wanted a Vista

For what dates did you book the Noordam? We will not be on the Noordam till June 17th. We are going to be on board the Zaandam this Thursday and I am taking my laptop and will be reporting "LIVE" daily.:D

Archived