Att: People Who Have Booked 2007 NCL Cruises

synet165

:) Hi,

Just want to share with everyone who has booked an NCL Cruise for 2007, NCL is offering on board credits to new people and will honor current reservations.

I saw this on their website and when I called NCL they said it was correct but since I booked with a TA they couldn't make an adjustment until the TA called them.

He did call and they will issue an onboard credit, the amount depends on what category you booked.

Thought I would pass this on, I believe that there is an expiration date on this offer, it is because they are 40 years old. The offer may expire early February, don't hold me to it.

Get it while you can. Enjoy

synet165

ncl star 6/05

ncl dawn 4/06

ncl sun 4/8/07:) :) :) :)

No it is not the deal of the week, this promotion apparently started last week and while it may not show on their website in the future, if you click on enough things, I believe it says that the promotion ends in February. My TA knew nothing about but called NCL and got it for me.

I also saw it on Expedia and maybe overstock.com.

synet165

Just want to share with everyone who has booked an NCL Cruise for 2007, NCL is offering on board credits to new people and will honor current reservations.

Thanks for the information! I'm going to call my TA tomorrow.

Could not find the relevant legal info on NCL website. OP mentioned he'd seen it on Expedia, so I checked their website. States it ends on Feb 28 and the terms and cond's say in part :-

... Credit for previous purchases is not permitted, and guests who previously booked, cancelled, and then rebooked during this period are not eligible. The onboard credit will be removed from any ineligible bookings...

So don't count your chooks just yet ...:( I would also LOVE to have an OBC, however, the above does not look promising.

We were told by our TA we were not eligible since we got an upgrade on our rooms due to that being what was offered on the day we made reservations. If we had stayed in the lower category room it was available. Can't wait - NCL Spirit, March 24!

I noticed that they were offering onboard credit again. I missed it by a day when I booked last time. I wasn't sure if they would honor an existing reservation, but..... I just sent my NCL agent an email. Hopefully it won't be a problem. Every little bit helps.

Patti

I can't find it on the NCL website. Can you direct me there so that when I call my TA I have something to refer to?

Thanks!

I could not find it on the NCL website - but I did find it on Travelocity.

go to the main cruise page and its listed as "NCL Up to $150 Onboard Credit"

Called my TA today and got $150 OBC. Thanks again synet165 for posting this!

Here's the website: http://www.freestyle07.com/OfferDetails.aspx

Up to $150 Free Onboard Spending Credit

Want a soothing massage? A bottle of champagne with dinner? A party sail in the Caribbean? Whatever floats your boat is on its way with the help of an Onboard Credit from us. No matter which ship you sail, or stateroom you book, you'll get $25, $50, $75, $100 or $150 credit toward your indulgence of choice.

The Onboard Credit applies as follows:

Inside Stateroom - $25

Oceanview Stateroom - $50

Balcony Stateroom - $75

Mini-Suite - $100

Suite - $150

The Onboard Credit offer excludes 1- to 3-day sailings.

Hi,

I see that other OP's found it.

I copied and pasted it at the end of this message.

I'm glad that others can benefit from my browsing.

Happy New Year

synet165 (Nettie)

Up to $150 Free Onboard Spending Credit

Want a soothing massage? A bottle of champagne with dinner? A party sail in the Caribbean? Whatever floats your boat is on its way with the help of an Onboard Credit from us. No matter which ship you sail, or stateroom you book, you'll get $25, $50, $75, $100 or $150 credit toward your indulgence of choice.

The Onboard Credit applies as follows:

Inside Stateroom - $25

Oceanview Stateroom - $50

Balcony Stateroom - $75

Mini-Suite - $100

Suite - $150

The Onboard Credit offer excludes 1- to 3-day sailings.

Call NCL if you booked directly with them. Have you made the final payment yet? It really doesn't matter since we are talking about onboard credits rather than refunds or price adjustments.

If you don't ask you don't get.

synet165

Sun April 8, 2007:)

Archived