C&A mailed coupons

cappy09

Got our coupons also....and there was one in there for our 2/24/08 Mariner cruise. Only we can't use it because it can't be combined with other promotions. Darn!

It depends on the promotion, it can be combined with a lot of things, such as a status discount, a points voucher, a happy hour special, a promowave, (at least I think it can with the last 2). You can call CnA desk and ask them too. They can apply the coupon over the phone most of the time. If they want to see it ask for a fax and fax them a copy of the front and back, so you still have the original, if you mail it, be sure you keep a copy of the front and back.

All my cruise friends here in Lincoln got the coupons, but none for me!!?? I would not worry but one of them is for our Liberty 10/20 sailing $150. I sent C&A a note about the lack of coupons this morning, hopefully they will send me some out. Got the worthless magazine a couple of weeks ago, so don't understand why I did not get the coupons.. I will just wait for a response, hopefully it is the one I want..LOL.

Bev

How much is the coupon for Carol????

I am calling C&A tomorrow to see where our coupons are:D ...Later, Jill:cool:

$35 inside, $75 OV or above.

I have NO idea if the amount is the same for all C&A members or if it is tied to your level.

Is there a coupon for the 8 night Jewel - February 23, 2008?

We don't receive coupons in the mail - does anyone know why that might be?

Sorry, no.

I don't know - I didn't start getting them until I asked my personal RCCL CSR for them. :)

I really hate to ask, but we have not received coupons for a long time. The only ones I ever see are the Happy Hour and Weekly special ones online. Neither are good on previously booked cruises.

Could some one tell me if there are any coupons for any of the following:

Radiance 3-3-07

Radiance 3-11-07

Radiance 6-8-07 actually it's a cruisetour starting 6-4-07

Explorer 1-13-08

Any Mariner dates for April or May 2008

Thank you so much. I will call Crown and Anchor again to find out why we are not getting the coupons.

I really hate to ask, but we have not received coupons for a long time. The only ones I ever see are the Happy Hour and Weekly special ones online. Neither are good on previously booked cruises.

Could some one tell me if there are any coupons for any of the following:

Radiance 3-3-07

Radiance 3-11-07

Radiance 6-8-07 actually it's a cruisetour starting 6-4-07

No, these coupons are all for cruises that are way after these dates.
Explorer 1-13-08
No, sorry.
Any Mariner dates for April or May 2008
Nothing as far off as these dates. :)

We received ours last week and there were 2 we could use. One for 12/07 and one on 10/07 so it was a pleasant surprise! :p Then yesterday we received a request from RCCL to do an online survey which I did. Had a comment section on what I'd like to see to enhance my cruise? More savings certificates! LOL! :D

Archived