WOOOHOOOO Upgrade to Owners Suite!!!!

7SeasLover

NCL called with owners suite offer. Need I say more... I took it! Ship sails Sunday out of Buenos Aires! Whoooooohooooooooo! :D :D :D

7SeasLover -- what did you originally have booked? I have an AB booked for my cruise and was wondering if the upgrade/upsell fairy would visit me with an Owner's Suite present.

Sea Hound

We were booked in a suite 9051 and 1014 was offered for $500 pp. What's sad is I had been corresponding with the folks who had 1014 and they had to cancel on Monday. They emailed me to say the OS was available and I called NCL who had to go through my TA to get me the offer. Long story, but in the end, I'm sailing in OS 1014. Sweet! :cool:

That's terrific for you! Enjoy it. How does one get an upgrade on NCL? Do you ask for an upgrade? Do they call you? We are repeat NCL travelers and will be on Spirit on August ... is there anything I can do to enhance my chances of an upgrade?

Thanks.

Maryjo

That's terrific for you! Enjoy it. How does one get an upgrade on NCL? Do you ask for an upgrade? Do they call you? We are repeat NCL travelers and will be on Spirit on August ... is there anything I can do to enhance my chances of an upgrade?

Thanks.

Maryjo

If you used a TA they will let your TA know if an 'upsell' is available. They'll call and ask if you'd like to purchase another room at a discounted price than the original price. If you didn't work with a TA, NCL will call you or I have heard that some have received emails. Nothing you can do to enhance chances, it's luck of the draw and no one knows how that 'draw' is made.:confused: All a guessing game and you may or may not get a call. If it's close to sailing and you see available rooms in a higher catagory, you can call your TA and inquire if there are upsells available. And let them know that if some become available that you might be interested. That's pretty much the best you can do.

What ship are you on?

I believe it was the Crown on the Buenos Aires trip, and she just recently left.:)

This is the Crown...come with four bottles of booze and free refils of cans of soda in the room. At one time these rooms were amoung th 10 largest at sea. Full size bath tub with water jets better toiletries a butler.....you'll love it...It was the room we were in :)

Archived