Choc covered strawberries

stoneharborlady

I agree!

Great price for a delicious snack!

They were all decked out in tuxes when we ordered them too! Very classy! We oredered them before the trip and they were delivered to our room right after we checked in!

ENJOY!

I ordered Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries ahead of time for our cruise on Diamond last month. I was hoping they would be in our room when we arrived. What we had instead were vouchers. We we told by our room steward that we would need to call to have them delivered.We never had the Champagne delivered, and the strawberries we called for on the last day. They were small and not decorated, just 8 small strawberries dipped in plain chocolate. Both items were credited back to our account without any effort on our part at all. Thank you Princess.

I don't think I will order ahead again. I wanted them in our room when we arrived, and that just wasn't the case. I have done this before and both were there for us on arrival. I don't know if this is a change or it varies from ship to ship.

I ordered before the cruise. We actually got two orders!! I think the second order was to compinsate for the first. The first order was just choc. covered strawberries. The second order (later in the week and not asked for at all... I think the room steward saw the first and said something) were all decked out in tuxes and button down shirts. They were fine but you can only eat so many!!! and with 2 orders we were offering them from the balcony to our neighbors!!!

Yes, they are very rich - the two of us couldn't eat all 8 at once. The chocolate will get soft if left out very long, so the leftovers need to be kept in the fridge.

A friend sent some to us once, and we had a voucher when we arrived. When we met the room steward, she asked when we would like them delivered and they came according to schedule.

For those that are Elite you can get 6 of them for your Deluxe Canape on Formal nights. They have always been decked out in tuxedos but the size has varied from ship to ship.

I agree!

Great price for a delicious snack!

They were all decked out in tuxes when we ordered them too! Very classy! We oredered them before the trip and they were delivered to our room right after we checked in!

ENJOY!

What a great idea to kick off a cruise with:). Will be ordering them in advance.

I have ordered the strawberries on all 4 of our Princess cruises - before the cruise. Twice the strawberries were in the cabin when we arrived, and twice we received the voucher. BUT none of them were ever dressed up. But we always had them on the first night. Do they only dress them up in a tux on formal nights???? This is serious stuff - I need to know!!!

We were on the Coral last month, and the night before the chocolate extravaganza, they had the tuxedo chocolate strawberries in the Horizon Court. I just put a few on a plate and had them in the cabin. I don't know if they were practice ones for the next day or not, but they were wonderful!

Julia

Did someone actually say that 2 people had trouble eating 8 strawberries covered in chocolate????:rolleyes:

I am quite certain that I could do it alone, and I KNOW my 11 year old daughter could. They are her favorite treat of all time!!!:D

I have ordered the strawberries on all 4 of our Princess cruises - before the cruise. Twice the strawberries were in the cabin when we arrived, and twice we received the voucher. BUT none of them were ever dressed up. But we always had them on the first night. Do they only dress them up in a tux on formal nights???? This is serious stuff - I need to know!!!

We got ours on formal night and yes they were dressed up in tuxedos! :D

Like this. I got these for being sick

Since leaving Sydney & they were Never Dressed in Tuxedos.:(

Not in the Suite, not on Formal Nite for Elite & Not when we ordered them separate in the Suite. Maybe the Pacific Princess doesn't know how to do it?:confused: But, I'm going to find out!;)

Jot:)

(Live on the Pacific Princess, Sydney to Anchorage)

Archived