Two Queens and Sun Princess 24th February

cheznandy

Hi every body

I've been reading your forum for about a month ago and I really get the cruise bug each time I read it. As yu can see I'm an avid cruiser and would love to do more but being single its hard to get people to go with now. Anyway I see that you have organised a few things for the the weekend and I would love to be able to come along and meet fellow cruisers. Is it too late to join you on the Rhythm Boat and Ghost tour?

Cheers

Cruisegroover

Angelina Lauro 1974

Oriana 1980

Oriana 1981

Sea Princess 1981

Canberra 1982

Oriana 1983

Oriana 1984

Fairstar 1988

Fairstar 1995 (as a member of the ships company)

Fair Princess 1999

Fair Princess 2000

Pacific Sky 2000/2001 NYE

Pacific Sky 2001

Pacific Sky 2002

Superstar Leo 2003

Pacific Sky 2003/2004 NYE

Sapphire Princess 2005

Hi every body

I've been reading your forum for about a month ago and I really get the cruise bug each time I read it. As yu can see I'm an avid cruiser and would love to do more but being single its hard to get people to go with now. Anyway I see that you have organised a few things for the the weekend and I would love to be able to come along and meet fellow cruisers. Is it too late to join you on the Rhythm Boat and Ghost tour?

Cheers

Cruisegroover

Angelina Lauro 1974

Oriana 1980

Oriana 1981

Sea Princess 1981

Canberra 1982

Oriana 1983

Oriana 1984

Fairstar 1988

Fair Princess 1999

Fair Princess 2000

Pacific Sky 2001

Pacific Sky 2002

Superstar Leo 2003

Sapphire Princess 2005

Hi everybody

I've been reading your forum for about a month ago and I really get the cruise bug each time I read it. As yu can see I'm an avid cruiser and would love to do more but being single its hard to get people to go with now. Anyway I see that you have organised a few things for the the Two Queens weekend and I would love to be able to come along and meet fellow cruisers. Is it too late to join you on the Rhythm Boat and Ghost tour?

Cruisegroover

Angelina Lauro 1974

Oriana 1980

Oriana 1981

Sea Princess 1981

Canberra 1982

Oriana 1983

Oriana 1984

Fairstar 1988

Fair Princess 1999

Fair Princess 2000

Pacific Sky 2001

Pacific Sky 2002

Superstar Leo 2003

Sapphire Princess 2005

I have booked 8 places on the ghost tour of the rocks.

You will need to ring 1300 731 971 and pay over the phone.

We are on the 7.15pm tour, on Saturday the 23rd Feb..cost is $34 per head. Tour lasts for two hours.

Meeting at Cadmans cottage at 7pm.

Mention Cruise critic as the booking or Karen from Melbourne.

They say to bring a warm jumper as some of the alleys we go through get a wee bit breezy and chilly.

:D Karen

Karen,

Will book ours in the morning.

Have just booked our accomodation for the Sat night at the green dot(sorry can't handle shared bathrooms at the other place).

2005491587158085121_rs.jpg

Looks like a gorgeous view though!!

basics_welcome.jpg

We should be really lucky to have "Andy the ghost whisperer" on our ghost tour too!!

Yay, which hotel is it Arxcards?

Not that I intend gatecrashing or anything.

A hint or 2 in cloakndagger style.

Should remind Karen of what happens in a single day in her home city!

Split Enz (or maybe Crowded House) sang about too.

Happy to be accomodating. Hotel bar is also open till 2am, but for those in Kiribilli you need to consider that last ferry out of Circular Quay is 11:40.

A hint or 2 in cloakndagger style.

Should remind Karen of what happens in a single day in her home city!

Split Enz (or maybe Crowded House) sang about too.

Happy to be accomodating. Hotel bar is also open till 2am, but for those in Kiribilli you need to consider that last ferry out of Circular Quay is 11:40.

Four Seasons.......very noice Geoff!!

(do i get a prize!! hahaha):D

cheers!!

Karen;)

(PS...very jealous of you all that you get to have this great time in sydney. Hope you all have a great time...I KNOW you will!!)

Four Seasons.......very noice Geoff!!

(do i get a prize!! hahaha):D

cheers!!

Karen;)

(PS...very jealous of you all that you get to have this great time in sydney. Hope you all have a great time...I KNOW you will!!)

Yes, a little dearer than budget accom, but they did not jack their prices up for this weekend - like some others that are selling on wotif at greater than normal rack rate.

A prize of a bottle of Moet (must be claimed & consumed on the night) :D

Looking forward to catching up with the CC family which is also a great excuse for a weekend away. Will be great just to watch Sun Princess sail into the Harbour again, and to see QV for the first & QE2 for the last times will be special.

I am sure that 4 in a taxi goes nicely if we miss curfew!!! LOL!!

We can do it again next year for the wedding Karen!! OR...I can come over and visit and we can do a Swan River cruise!!!:D

Hi Karen....

I think I mis-timed my Sydney trip by a month!!! Oh well we had a ball and I still had my fix of cruise ship gazing (5 over the 5 days I was there!) It's about time you headed West for a visit....isn't it???!!!!:D

cheers my friend!!

Karen;)

Hi Karen....

I think I mis-timed my Sydney trip by a month!!! Oh well we had a ball and I still had my fix of cruise ship gazing (5 over the 5 days I was there!) It's about time you headed West for a visit....isn't it???!!!!:D

cheers my friend!!

Karen;)

You sound just like my mum and dad!!! it has only been..ummmm...oh poop....16 years since I last visited!!! Whoops....where did the time go??

Will have to bring the new man home to meet the folks then. And a visit to our old stomping grounds hey Karen??!! Vic Park, Belmont, Kewdale!! LOL!!

You sound just like my mum and dad!!! it has only been..ummmm...oh poop....16 years since I last visited!!! Whoops....where did the time go??

Will have to bring the new man home to meet the folks then. And a visit to our old stomping grounds hey Karen??!! Vic Park, Belmont, Kewdale!! LOL!!

DEFINATELY!!!!!!!!! I think we could show you and the 'new man' a good time here in WA!!!:D :D

cheers!!

Karen;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi CC'ers!

Just wondering if any Sydney CC'ers are going to be going down and taking photos later this month!

If so, I'm sure I and the other non-Sydney CC'ers would be very excited to see photos if we can't see the ships in person!

Have a great week!

HAPPY CRUISING :)

Hi CC'ers!

Just wondering if any Sydney CC'ers are going to be going down and taking photos later this month!

If so, I'm sure I and the other non-Sydney CC'ers would be very excited to see photos if we can't see the ships in person!

Have a great week!

Will have my cameras LuckiePuris. Won't speak for everyone, but looking through the names on our booking, I would be surprised if there will be much less than 20 cameras between us. And that is just those on the Rhythm Boat too.

Will have my cameras LuckiePuris. Won't speak for everyone, but looking through the names on our booking, I would be surprised if there will be much less than 20 cameras between us. And that is just those on the Rhythm Boat too.

We'll certainly have ours with us :D

Hi CC'ers!

Mmmmmmm, isn't that what this thread is about? Sydney Ccer's ( and a few others) getting together to see the 2 Queens:D

Just joking Luckie:) I will definately have my camera with me.

Karen

Just letting you guys know, that we will still be going on the 24th. Hope to see you all then.:)

Hope to see you too Jarrod:)

To those that have booked and havent paid.....I spoke with Alan the other day, he said about 30 had booked but only 24 had paid. just a friendly reminder:) ....wouldnt want anyone to miss out!!

and I am bloody freaking out about this Ghost tour, Minxy said someone touched her!! so I will be hiding in between Andy, and Geoff and anyone one else I can!

Chez

xx

Archived