Two Queens and Sun Princess 24th February

cheznandy

I think the boat holds 200??:confused: It will be pretty full and cosy I imagine.:p

Just thought that if we booked as a group that we may have a sectioned off area or placed together for lunch.

I did put it in the 'notes' line about being part of the Cruise Critic group. As I said, it won't kill me if we're seperated from the rest of you, but it would be nice to be with the group.;)

I think the boat holds 200??:confused: It will be pretty full and cosy I imagine.:p

Just thought that if we booked as a group that we may have a sectioned off area or placed together for lunch.

I did put it in the 'notes' line about being part of the Cruise Critic group. As I said, it won't kill me if we're seperated from the rest of you, but it would be nice to be with the group.;)

Hi Jarrod you have to be with us It wouldn't be fun if we weren't all together:eek:

as someone said we will make sure we are. Look forward to see you there.

Cheers Gail & Jim

Hey Jarrod,

In relation to your booking, when I call them next I will confirm that you are with us. He has us under CC in case they gets heaps of bookings and put out another boat like last time.

When we went last time they sat us at a table, thats how we met The Fox (Col and Di):) , It's quite squashy, the tables are in long rows, so they know we are together and I assume will have an extra long table for us:p

Chez

xx

Phil and I will be there too. Can someone please post the confirmed booking information again? When, where, who with and how much, and I will book.

It's a bit confusing reading all the threads.

Oh, and who is going? :)

Jen - hot and bothered and just home from work, but going to dust off my CC hat in readyness. :D

Post 74 has the details, here's a list who is going so far

Chez x 2

kaseyoz x 4

arxcards x 2

foundlove@sea x 2

karmac x 2

Charlie Girl x 2

Skyrules & Riffraff booking when they get home

Geri Duck x 2

Auzziecruiser x 2

Chez

xx

Whoo hoo, its looking like another Xmas party

Chez x 2

kaseyoz x 4

arxcards x 2

Cloakndagger x 2 :)

karmac x 2

Charlie Girl x 2

Skyrules & Riffraff x 2

Geri Duck x 2

Auzziecruiser x 2

Neicie x 2

Brushtail x 2

Chez

xx

Hi there,

I don't knowmost of you although I have come across some of you in various threads. Anyway, cloakndagger came on to a thread I started and invited me to join you for this harbour cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=688415

Its my husband's birthday 24th Feb so this might be a nice present for him.

I would like to bring another couple with us (no cruisers but don't hold that against them) if thats OK. I need to talk to them first and will let you know on here if and when we have booked.:)

Cheers,

Maureen

Hi there,

I don't knowmost of you although I have come across some of you in various threads. Anyway, cloakndagger came on to a thread I started and invited me to join you for this harbour cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=688415

Its my husband's birthday 24th Feb so this might be a nice present for him.

I would like to bring another couple with us (no cruisers but don't hold that against them) if thats OK. I need to talk to them first and will let you know on here if and when we have booked.:)

Cheers,

Maureen

The more the merrier:D . Ny hubbys b'day is 27th Feb.

Karen

Hi there,

I don't knowmost of you although I have come across some of you in various threads. .

Cheers,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,Im in the same boat as you (haha little joke there). Kevin & I wont know anyone either but Im sure we will all get to know one another quickly. They sound like a friendly bunch:)

Denise

Is anyone here interested in doing the ghost tour in the Rocks ? I believe it starts at 7.45pm. would need about 16 to make a group booking or we could just join another regular group. Just a thought for those of us staying overnight...either the Sat or Sunday.

Karen

Is anyone here interested in doing the ghost tour in the Rocks ? I believe it starts at 7.45pm. would need about 16 to make a group booking or we could just join another regular group. Just a thought for those of us staying overnight...either the Sat or Sunday.

Karen

Thanks would love to, but we've already made plans to catch up with family (Saturday night) and friends (Sunday night) while we're down there.

OK, we're in! So thats me (Maureen), my husband Ron and our 2 friends Helen and Kevin. I haven't actually booked it yet but have sent them an email about having a birthday cake first.

If they can't do it we'll bring one but it would be easier if we didn't have to.

Hey Denise,

It will be the first meeting for a few of us then!! I haven't met any of this lot either!! BUt..they still feel like my family!! LOL!!

Looking forward to meeting all of my cc family and friends!!

Karen

Sounds like a special occasion. Should I pack the suit? :p

A gentle reminder for those that booked early, with payment to follow in January, that I guess we should pay up soon (me included).

Have been waiting for a free accom offer to come through from our new aircom, or we will be just day trippers.

Does anyone know which vessel we will be doing this harbour cruise on? Are there any photos and how many will it hold?

The company is called Rhythm Boats, there is a pic of one of their boats down the bottom of this page.

http://www.rhythmboat.com.au/sydney-live-music-cruise.htm

The boat is nothing flash, it holds about 200 I think. If you are after something grander I would try John Cadman or Captain Cook etc.although there would be a lot more people.

Geri and I booked this last year for the Two Queens and had a great time, the meal was a sit down, the dining area is on the bottom and on top is a deck/viewing area with chairs and tables.

We had cheese/ fruit platters for starters, then plates of prawns, the mains were alternate chicken and beef , dessert was a rasberry cheese cake served with coffee. Drinks are average bar prices.

Chez

xx

That looks fine Chez. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bucket.;) I'll have a look out for it when I'm on the ferry. Do you know where it is usually moored?

I'm not a fan of Captain Cook and the like - way too big and impersonal.

BTW - have you thought of going to roll calls for people who may be in Sydney (even those on Queen Vic and QE2) who might like to join us to increase the numbers?

That looks fine Chez. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bucket.;) I'll have a look out for it when I'm on the ferry. Do you know where it is usually moored?

I'm not a fan of Captain Cook and the like - way too big and impersonal.

BTW - have you thought of going to roll calls for people who may be in Sydney (even those on Queen Vic and QE2) who might like to join us to increase the numbers?

I have added you on the list, we dont need to increase the numbers, the boat will not be exclusively ours, I have told them we will have about 30, so far we have 28, just so they can keep us together in case they put two boats out. If we get over 30 I will call and let them know to allow for more.

Chez x 2

kaseyoz x 4

arxcards x 2

Cloakndagger x 2 :)

karmac x 2

Charlie Girl x 2

Skyrules & Riffraff x 2

Geri Duck x 2

Auzziecruiser x 2

Neicie x 2

Brushtail x 2

Mochuck x 4