Two Queens and Sun Princess 24th February

cheznandy

OK we're booked and paid for. I've also ordered and paid for a birthday cake. Karmac what is your husband's name (to put on the cake)?

The cake is only big enough for 12 people but its more of a gesture than anything. I don't eat cake anyway, so someone can have my piece.:D

Karen,(Karmac)

I see we have 3 things in common, the Australis, the Fairstar and the Pacific Sun. And now the Queens lunch cruise! Two peas in a pod arent we!:D

Denise

We will have lots to talk about on the 24th won't we?:D

Karen

sure will!

Looking forward to it. I'm always up for a drink & a good gasbag & a drink:D . I should see if my dad has any photosfrom our trip on Australis. I have a whole album on the Farstar.

Karen

Is anyone here interested in doing the ghost tour in the Rocks ? I believe it starts at 7.45pm. would need about 16 to make a group booking or we could just join another regular group. Just a thought for those of us staying overnight...either the Sat or Sunday.

Karen

Karen,

Am thinking about this ghost tour. Will try to catch up by email or chat.

And the location of Rhythm Boat (almost in the shadow of Sun Princess)

map.jpg

My hubby's name is Jim. Very nice of you to think of him. Let me know how much & I'll go you halves. He doesn't eat cake either so someone can have his piece:D .

Karen

Thanks Karen,

But don't worry about it.

Cheers,

Maureen

Hi Jane and Geoff,

The Ghost tour costs $34. Starts from Cadmans cottage. Let me know when you decide. There will be about 7 of us going. Saturday night sounds best for us too.

Karen

We look forward to hearing about this ghost tour on the cruise on Sunday. We can't fit in this trip, but we are thinking of doing it on the Saturday night before our Pacifc Dawn cruise in September, as we're coming down to Sydney a day early to catch up with friends & rellies.

I booked $25 through Greyhound. All the $15 to Sydney were gone on both companies but Murrarys still had $15 back. I chose to stick to Greyhound as they are much more comfortable. I thought about the flight option or using points but since it is still $39 in taxes figured the bus is still cheaper.

Has anyone heard of the Castlereagh Boutique Hotel? I can get a reasonable rate at it. http://www.thecastlereagh.net.au/

I have booked 8 places on the ghost tour of the rocks.

You will need to ring 1300 731 971 and pay over the phone.

We are on the 7.15pm tour, on Saturday the 23rd Feb..cost is $34 per head. Tour lasts for two hours.

Meeting at Cadmans cottage at 7pm.

Mention Cruise critic as the booking or Karen from Melbourne.

They say to bring a warm jumper as some of the alleys we go through get a wee bit breezy and chilly.

:D Karen

Archived