Cp 8/28

davehaj

Where are the Hosts when you need them? The best thing that could happen to this post is for it to self destruct!!

I noticed one host pop in then pop out......I have my suspicions about this host and his motives!! He may be working from the inside............

Davehaj - sorry you were not impressed with the Caribbean Princess. We went in August and loved every minute of it. I thought the food was great considering the amount of people they were serving. And Sterling Steakhouse was really outstanding. I never had cold food at anytime in either the dining rooms or Sterling's. As far as teens go you will find the same comments on all the lines. My son is 16 and had a great time although he said it would have been nice to have a friend with him. I think most people would agree with this. My daughter who is 19 raved about this cruise. They both keep asking when are we going again.

Davehaj: Your comments will not be deleted. We have seen some posters who have been unhappy with Princess and they have not been censored.

Personally, after 2 cruises with them, I have nothing to complain about.

What was it about the that cruise that was so bad, apart from running out of lobster? Is that enough to make you want to come back? I don't know, you didn't really explainand I am interested to know.

Melissa Bell, his comments should be deleted if he is going to call members four letter words. I think he has chosen not to tell anything, as he is obviously reading this thread, and not telling his story. I think just another post to incite anger, just for the heck of it. Maybe he really has nothing to tell.

I noticed one host pop in then pop out......I have my suspicions about this host and his motives!! He may be working from the inside............

What does this mean....could you elaborate further? :confused:

Sometimes Im a little slow to catch on. Id like to know too Doris.:confused:

Yeah I wouldn't mind hearing this one too.

Personally, I don't much like hearing icky stuff about my beloved cruise line but this IS on topic and (so far, although we're getting close) none of the community guidelines have been violated.

Just an overall observation -- Why do these threads have to degrade into such negative posts?

Dave, sorry you had such a bad experience. Hope you find a cruise line that better suits your needs. I know that Princess is not for everyone. But as you can see from my cruise history, I have overall been pleased. Especially with the CP. I too am very curious as to why you felt so strongly -- especially about the food.

Good luck with your next cruise -- I hope it is wonderful!!

Jamie

[quote name='Salty Dawg']Cruise182,

Noticed your signature included a future back-to-back cruise:
Princess Golden 11/19/2005 & Princess Golden 11/26/2005

WOW - what a way to spend Thanksgiving![/QUOTE]

First time on a B2B...I hope it will be Grrrreat!!

I'm not sure that the person who started this post is being very honest with us. It seems to me that he lacked details on his experiences. I can understand something might not be to his liking here and there. But on another posting a month or so ago, someone claimed to have been served "goat eye" soup and a couple other items that I don't think any cruise ship would have. I think this poster is pulling our leg and I don't think he was on the ship or if he was he was infantile enough to let one thing cause him to attack Princess in an attempt to discredit the company. The posting of this email address could be a way for him to build a list of emails to forward his junk mail to or possibly send out a virus to those unsuspecting people. Just my thought, nothing personnel. It might be the police officer coming out in me.

Rick

[quote name='NCumpire']I'm not sure that the person who started this post is being very honest with us. It seems to me that he lacked details on his experiences. I can understand something might not be to his liking here and there. But on another posting a month or so ago, someone claimed to have been served "goat eye" soup and a couple other items that I don't think any cruise ship would have. I think this poster is pulling our leg and I don't think he was on the ship or if he was he was infantile enough to let one thing cause him to attack Princess in an attempt to discredit the company. The posting of this email address could be a way for him to build a list of emails to forward his junk mail to or possibly send out a virus to those unsuspecting people. Just my thought, nothing personnel. It might be the police officer coming out in me.

Rick[/QUOTE]........yeah but he has made previous posts in this forum which seemed innocous enough.............

It would be an awfully elaborate scheme to coax us out of a few of our email addies.

Archived