Ruby Princess deck plans....

daughterofsarah77

Compliments of a link on another Princess board here are the Ruby Princess deck plans.

*****/deckplan.php?s=Ruby+Princess

These are not accurate, they show the Caribbean Princess deck plan.

Sterling/Sabatinis are all in the old location. No sanctuary etc etc.

If Princess has not released them then nobody should have them yet. :rolleyes:

There are some changes to the Ruby Deck Plans. I'm booked in category BB (R751) which is a balcony on the Ruby, but on all of the other grand class ships, the cabin is an ocean view.
I have heard this as well, even though the current Princess 2008-2009 brochures show the Ruby/Emerald/Crown with the same deck plans. Crown and Emerald have this room as Cat C oceanview, but on Ruby will be Cat BB, balcony.

I have heard this as well, even though the current Princess 2008-2009 brochures show the Ruby/Emerald/Crown with the same deck plans. Crown and Emerald have this room as Cat C oceanview, but on Ruby will be Cat BB, balcony.

See I should have posted my response over here. :o

Hi,

these are the Ruby deck plans - we had just not put up all decks before in order to save some work... Didn't figure it would spur so much interest here ;)

*****/deckplan.php?schiff=Ruby+Princess

Have fun with the plans!

Your *****.com team

NOTE:

These are still not official yet, Princess has not released them.

It would be nice if you put a disclaimer on these. :rolleyes:

Cannot believe that Princess has not posted official desk plans for the Ruby less than 7 months prior to her debut!?

Granted, I understand she'll be quite similiar to the Emerald & Crown, but this is still "bad housekeeping". At this late date, I can see no real strategic advantage for concealing architectural information about the ship much longer. Even RCI's Genesis-class of ships is scheduled to debut their deck plans over 14 months in advance and they'll reveal a revolutionary design configuration when they do.

Seems a bit odd to me...is Princess always this late revealing their deck plans (first-time Princess sailer)?

I went to ta and recieved a May 2008-2009 Princess Caribbean and Mexican Riviera booklet and it shows the Crown, Emerald , and Ruby deck plans as being the same. So that is really the first real thing from Princess showing the deck plans.

Dawn

Cannot believe that Princess has not posted official desk plans for the Ruby less than 7 months prior to her debut!?

Granted, I understand she'll be quite similiar to the Emerald & Crown, but this is still "bad housekeeping". At this late date, I can see no real strategic advantage for concealing architectural information about the ship much longer. Even RCI's Genesis-class of ships is scheduled to debut their deck plans over 14 months in advance and they'll reveal a revolutionary design configuration when they do.

Seems a bit odd to me...is Princess always this late revealing their deck plans (first-time Princess sailer)?

I agree, it is really odd. :)

At this late date, I can see no real strategic advantage for concealing architectural information about the ship much longer.Seems a bit odd to me...is Princess always this late revealing their deck plans (first-time Princess sailer)?
I don't think it's intentional, at least not for architectural or strategic reasons. The basic layout of the ship, particularly the public areas, is identical to the Crown/Emerald. The only differences in the Ruby are the category of some (6-8?) of the individual rooms. Small enough that 99.9% of most cruisers will never even know that what is an oceanview room on the Emerald is a balcony on the Ruby. That sort of thing.

I went to ta and recieved a May 2008-2009 Princess Caribbean and Mexican Riviera booklet and it shows the Crown, Emerald , and Ruby deck plans as being the same. So that is really the first real thing from Princess showing the deck plans.

Dawn

Yes, many of us have that same brochure, but the 'real' deckplans will have to show that rooms R746-R749 are BB balcony rooms on the Ruby, but they are shown in that brochure as Cat C oceanview rooms, which is what they are on the Crown and Emerald. Same goes for the HC room listed earlier in this thread.

Look for small print that says something like:

"Deck plans shown are for the xxxx Princess. Deck plans for the yyyy Princess may vary."

Or, as one brochure I have says, "Deck plans shown for Emerald Princess only. Deck plans for Crown Princess vary."

:) Thanks Caribill, that's a timely reminder. I had seen that small print before and completely forgotton about it. Mine even says "Deck plans for Ruby Princess are not in final form and are subject to change". Which I suppose brings us full circle to 'wonder when they will be final?'

Archived