NCL Roll Call Board

Host Mama

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I missed the roll call for Norwegian Jade sailing on March 7 2010, I would like to start one. I need assistance in starting a roll call. I would think it would be great to share information on port of calls and the ship. My wife and I will be in Barcelona two days before sailing. My wife and I are not too early risers and therefore need to know more about excursion offered at pierside,

Unless I missed the roll call for Norwegian Jade sailing on March 7 2010, I would like to start one. I need assistance in starting a roll call. I would think it would be great to share information on port of calls and the ship. My wife and I will be in Barcelona two days before sailing. My wife and I are not too early risers and therefore need to know more about excursion offered at pierside,

Try this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=905595

Happy cruising!

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for others who are going on this cruise for meet and greet ideas. Is there a group forming for this purpose. ? Also would like to form shore tour groups in order to share costs.

Crusinbill e-mail contact - billsimon2@juno.com

Dear Rowboat Willie: You need to go to the specific ROLL CALL for your cruise. Go to ROLL CALLS, CRUISELINE, then YOUR SHIP, etc.

• 1 month later...
We are cruising the Baltics beginning on May 23rd. We will be in St. Petersburg Saturday May 29th and 30th. We are looking for a group that is putting together a two day excursion in St. Petersburg.

As mentioned earlier, you need to go to YOUR SPECIFIC ROLL CALL. This is a general thread.

• 4 months later...
is it too late to join the meet and greet on the spirits oct 23rd cruises? pam and fred... plymouth,ma

please go to the roll call forum and find the thread for your specific cruise.. I'm sure you are not too late

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Some roll calls are very busy as soon as a person books and then NOTHING!!! It is very discouraging!!! You feel like a bug when you post more often that the others, but it is just that your excited! M & G are organized as well as other mingle stuff. Why join the roll call when your are not interested in mingling with others on your cruise. Just go on your cruise and don't worry about who's on it and don't enroll!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• 1 month later...

We are new to this all. This will be our first cruise and we are on the NCL Sun on January 25,2011. We have never been on a forum either. So any advise or recommendations will help us. We have some ??? like, where does your luggage go? Is it better to pay the tipping thing up front? What is resort casual attire? How bad is the smoking smell? Is there anyone out there???( just kidding)

Please help us newbie cruisers.

Flashopper

We are new to this all. This will be our first cruise and we are on the NCL Sun on January 25,2011. We have never been on a forum either. So any advise or recommendations will help us. We have some ??? like, where does your luggage go? Is it better to pay the tipping thing up front? What is resort casual attire? How bad is the smoking smell? Is there anyone out there???( just kidding)

Please help us newbie cruisers.

Flashopper

You need to go to main board and read through the postings from the past week. You will find answers to these questions and ones you did not know you had.

See notes below.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I hope I am doing this correct. As it is my first time going to a meet and greet. Steve and Arleen from NH would like to join you for the Meet and Greet on the NCL Jewel that sail on 1/23/11. Thank you looking forward to this cruise.:p

Hello,

I hope I am doing this correct. As it is my first time going to a meet and greet. Steve and Arleen from NH would like to join you for the Meet and Greet on the NCL Jewel that sail on 1/23/11. Thank you looking forward to this cruise.:p

No, this is not correct. You are in a message ABOUT roll calls. Read the very first posting in this message thread.

You need to find YOUR roll call to post on.

Hello,

Here is the roll call for your cruise. Join the roll call and then you can sign up for the Meet & Greet from there. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1166235

• 3 weeks later...

It may be early but it will go fast and before you know it we will all be packing and boarding our flights to Barcelona!

Meet and Mingles are a great way to meet each other onboard after all these months of chatting on Cruise Critic. Rules for organizing the NCL Meet and Mingle include taking a poll as to the interest level of the future cruisers on our itinerary. I'm willing and ready to organize a Meet and Mingle if there is interest. Did this many years ago on Celebrity and it was fabulous when we all met up in the cocktail lounge.

Post here if you have any interest in attending a Meet and Mingle with your fellow Cruise Critic Members on the October 2, 2011 NCL Epic!!!

Post here if you have any interest in attending a Meet and Mingle with your fellow Cruise Critic Members on the October 2, 2011 NCL Epic!!!

Y'all really need to read this message thread. It is about roll calls in general. You need to go to YOUR roll call to post messages. Could you imagine trying to find all the postings for just one cruise buried in here.

To find your roll call, you can read the first posting in this thread, or read my notes below.

• 2 weeks later...