Oasis Deck Plan and Cabin Discussion (merged)

It appears that there are D1's, JS's and GS's on deck 8, as well as other cabins........both ocean and inside. It also appears that there is a new catagory on the stern...........just two of them.......and I don't believe that they are Owners Suites. The colors are just a little different.

I know that tomorrow RCCL will roll out the deck plans for everone to see. It looks like they just started...........and as the night rolls on........more should become available.

Thanks for sharing!! :)

Rick

Rick, I think that we should stop trying to "read" the category in these drawings. We already know that there are D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7 & D8 cabins on the Oasis. So all bets are off on the color scheme that we are looking at now! :)

It's truly hard to believe there are only two elevator/stair banks just like the FREEDOM/VOYAGER Class ships. Hasn't RCI learned anything? They are doing the same thing with Celebrity's Solstice Class. Two elevator/stair banks are simply not enough for ship's of this size. Much smaller ships have at least three, and QM2 even has four.

Spread the people out instead of crunching them into two sets of stairs and elevators!!!!

OASIS is going to be amazing, but this aspect of the design is very disappointing to me. I try not to use elevators, but OASIS is so big most people will not have a choice. The elevators were pretty cramped on FREEDOM, I can only imagine what they will be like on OASIS. :(

Ernie

Don't you think that those elevator lobbies will be considerably larger, with far more elevators per location?

Archived