I should get a full refund

Thank you for making me smile. I so needed this thread!!!

I will want a full refund for when my rum runners are confiscated..... I've been reading these boards for weeks now and no-one mentioned that I can't bring my own alcohol on board.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I know, never a mention of it :rolleyes: :(

I have never had bad table mates... By the end of the cruise we were fast friends. We have shared cabs and made our own excursions.

My room steward has always been so prompt, there were rumors he slept under the bed. If you got up to go the bathroom during the night, when you got back he had made my bed.

I always get towel animals... even on Carnival. If all else fails I can make my own. (I took the class)

I love the sound of the ship dropping anchor... I know we have arrived.

I have NEVER had a BAD Cruise.... Just some more wonderful than others.

This has been a great thread...

I have never had bad table mates... By the end of the cruise we were fast friends. We have shared cabs and made our own excursions.

My room steward has always been so prompt, there were rumors he slept under the bed. If you got up to go the bathroom during the night, when you got back he had made my bed.

I always get towel animals... even on Carnival. If all else fails I can make my own. (I took the class)

I love the sound of the ship dropping anchor... I know we have arrived.

I have NEVER had a BAD Cruise.... Just some more wonderful than others.

This has been a great thread...

I forgot one... I ALWAYS WIN at Bingo.. once I even won the free cruise..

Will you want a full refund if on your September Alaska cruise it is too cold to stay out on your balcony???:eek:

I want a refund because it is too hot and humid in the Caribbean in August. It also rained for 10 minutes in one port which ruined my entire cruise.:eek: :rolleyes: :D .

I didn't know Aruba was a desert island. Give me my money back!

Making fun of people because they complained about something isn't a very kind thing to do. With that said I hope you get a full refund :p

Ah but making fun of stupidity and the "I'M ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING!!!" attitude is oh so amusing. At least to those who have a sense of humor.

I want a refund because the bartender wouldn't give me my 10th straight drink. He said I'd had too much! How the heck does he know?? :D

beer1.gif

Several of these sound familiar, Iv heard them..

My booking agent said that if I booked guarantees with one adult in each cabin, they would give us cabins close together, now Im throwing a fit because the two cabins are half a deck apart.

I couldnt believe how small my cabin was (this person must not have bothered to look before their cruise).

They gave me a cabin next to the engine room and it had bunk beds. After I paid to upgrade, I got a cabin with bunk beds. The crew even told me that the white space next to my cabin was where the engine was located, so I know thats what it was.

I fell on the steps the first day and had to limp around for the rest of the cruise. If they had not made us sit there and wait, it wouldnt have happened, they should have put us where there were no steps, its the cruiseline's fault.

(this is way too easy, Iv heard some dandy's).

I can totally understand at least a partial refund for not being able to see out your oceanview room to night.. After all, you only could use it part of the time. :D

I saw one from someone who went to the purser's desk every day demanding the windows be cleaned, they had gotten streaked with salt and they never cleaned her windows outside her cabin.

9. Our cabin was over the anchor, and it woke us up every morning when they'd drop it in port. (Ear plugs.....?)

LOL this whole thread is a good laugh at 3am stuck at work. although, the one i quoted above.....i had this expierence on the sovereign a few cruises ago, and i dont think even ear plugs would of worked. :p me and my fiance looked at it as a free wake up call every morning.

greg

-we should get a refund because we had to spend a few extra hrs outside our cabin while they tried to clean the smokey smell from the prior occupants, and then when that didnt work, were told we would have to wait until the ship left to see what rooms were available to move to......

had this happen a few times on cruises. no biggie, just walk around and explore the ship until some poor poor people miss the ship. only reason we cant stand it is because my fiance has very bad asthma, and cant even stand the smell of old smoke. smells/inhales it for long enuff it will set her off.

-we should get a refund because there is a hurricane 20 miles from st thomas and we skipped it, and went a completely different route for our safety, but i really wanted to go to st thomas....thats not fair...we just have to go on another cruise now....

greg

I should get a full refund because I didn't bother to read any brochures, website info, or anything else pertaining to my cruise. I didn't know I had to pay for, airfare, alcohol, pictures, specialty restaurants, soft drinks, how much to tip for the wonderful service, or what kind of weather to expect. Everything my family and friends, who have never cruised, was so untrue.

Archived