I should get a full refund

LOL this whole thread is a good laugh at 3am stuck at work. although, the one i quoted above.....i had this expierence on the sovereign a few cruises ago, and i dont think even ear plugs would of worked. :p me and my fiance looked at it as a free wake up call every morning.

greg

Yeah - and we had a cabin above the Safari Club - the earplugs didn't work there either. :eek:

No refund requested- :D but we didn't trust a TA to choose rooms for us ever again.:D

i need a FULL REFUND because i couldn't get a drink at 4 in the moring (i swear i was still sober) ijust need it to get to sleep:p

Shoulda smuggled your own onboard, like the rest of us. :D

[putting on my flak jacket....]

If they are going to have a mustard drill, then we should all be given mustard. What if someone runs out of mustard? No one will know how to handle it properly.

Come on over to the Mustard of the Seas!

We do mustard drill right! Complete with hot dogs and pretzels!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=211885

Just be warned - if you insist on eating or drinking while reading, make sure you have plenty of paper towels and windex on hand. And I hope you have a comfy chair - there are "a few" posts to ketchup on! :D

And the kids were laughing too loud at the H20 zone. They should use their library voices.

Those were their library voices. At least at the library in my town! :(

Royal Caribbean should pay me back for that ic cream cone I dropped. I didn't pay for it, but what if I did? I would have been out $2.50. That $2.50 is nothing compared to the Doctor bill RC had to pay in medical expenses for that guy that broke his leg slipping on the ice cream.

Those cruise ships should be more careful. I'll settle out of court for a 7 day cruise.

We could start a new thread about folks we meet at dinner.

The couple who said they were not tipping any of the wait staff because the husband called RCL who didnt pass on to the wait staff that it was the wife's birthday, so they sat silently through dinner that night and didnt say a word until another lady and I the next night got our birthday greeting.

The lady and her husband who were never crusing again. She said flecks in her water, she needed ice tea and a constant FULL glass of ice. If the glas of ice got melted down to half a glass and the waiter hadnt replaced it by then she had a fit. The steak was tough, etc. They complained their way thru every dinner. I found it entertaining at least.

I bet everyone has meet funny dinner companions they couldnt believe like that.

We could start a new thread about folks we meet at dinner.

The couple who said they were not tipping any of the wait staff because the husband called RCL who didnt pass on to the wait staff that it was the wife's birthday, so they sat silently through dinner that night and didnt say a word until another lady and I the next night got our birthday greeting.

The lady and her husband who were never crusing again. She said flecks in her water, she needed ice tea and a constant FULL glass of ice. If the glas of ice got melted down to half a glass and the waiter hadnt replaced it by then she had a fit. The steak was tough, etc. They complained their way thru every dinner. I found it entertaining at least.

I bet everyone has meet funny dinner companions they couldnt believe like that.

To that comment about the steak being tough...there are many children in some of these ports ships go to that would love to have that tought steak.

25. They made me walk all the way from one end of the ship to another...they didn't even have the courtesy to provide a "people mover" like they have in airports!

26. I booked a suite and they didn't provide a valet to unpack for me and put away all my clothes.

Susan, I knew you were crazy, BUT.... At least I'll know what to expect in October.....

i really do deserve a full refund because i had to listen to one of our tablemates serinade his girlfriend with lady in red complete with a guitar solo so if i dont deserve a refund you please tell me just who the heck does:eek:

I wanted a monkey Towel animal and instead I got a frog. It ruined my whole cruise.

Then to make things worse, on the 3rd day, a cloud passed in front of the sun for 20 minutes. Why didn't the captain steer the ship in a different direction so I would have sun the whole time.

I tell you, I not only deserve a credit, I deserve 2 free cruises in the future.

... by the fat, hairy man in the speedo who was strutting around the pool deck that I couldn't enjoy my book, or my drink, or the sun ... or the rest of my cruise ... I need a free cruise with guaranteed NO SPEEDOS!!

I want all of my money back. THEY BROKE MY BINOCULARS!!!!

I was running on the jogging track while tossing them to myself. How was I to know the jogging track wouldn't absorb the force of my binoculars hitting the track.

Archived